How to resolve and prevent acne that is not getting worse
Prevent acne that is not getting worse – dmatxi.com. Acne is caused by the activity of oil glands under the skin that produce excess oil and skin cells cover the pores. This attracts bacteria which causes inflammation. Acne is a problem of young people, but it also involves adults.
Occurs when oil glands release too much oil and sebum in the skin especially on face, chest, and back namely areas having a lot of fluff. Oil gland activity increases due to stimulation of hormones that become active during puberty. That is why occurs mostly in adolescents.
Preventing and reducing the risk of acne:
- Wash your skin regularly to remove oils and dead skin cells so it does not clog pores. However, do not overdo it because it can make skin dry. Do not forget to wash after exercising because sweat can cover pores and aggravate acne.
- Should avoid the use of facial care products that can cover up the pores.
Overcome or eliminate and prevent acne is getting worse:
- Do not jab or revoke the grain acne. Such measures can suppress germs into the infection under the skin, so that it expands the infection and cause permanent marks.
- Use anti-acne products. Any anti-acne products containing the active ingredient in different strengths, the most popular are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Use soap / anti-acne lotion in the morning and evening. Do not overdo its use, because it will make the skin dry and stimulates the activity of oil glands.
- Try using honey to the face mask once a week. Honey has anti-bacterial agent that can eliminate the infection in the acne and accelerates regeneration of dead cells.
- At the time of use hairspray or hair oil, away from the face. Oil on the two products can aggravate acne.
- If you have acne on the chest or back of the body, avoid clothes that are too tight because it can cause irritation and friction.
- Drink plenty of water. Water is useful for skin and overall health of your body.
Consumption of foods rich in vitamins and minerals. That nutrients can improve the balance of the body, thereby reducing acne:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene). Vitamin A is beneficial for the maintenance and rejuvenation of skin, and act as antioxidants that detoxify the body. Vitamin A found in many carrots and tomatoes.
- Chromium. Besides known as a weight loss supplement, chromium is also useful to prevent and eliminate skin infections. Broccoli, onions and potatoes are rich in chromium foods.
- Zinc. As a substance that is necessary for the formation of skin glands, zinc beneficial suppress acne. Beef, milk, and shellfish contain lots of zinc.
If the acne persisted and became more severe, you should consult a physician. Do not let acne remains rampant in your skin, because it can leave permanent scars. In accordance with the expertise and experience, doctors can provide a suitable drug for your acne. Consumption of the drug until they run out, even if your skin is clean again. Cessation of acne medication too early may make it appear again.