How to prevent hair loss or baldness – dmatxi.com. Hair loss begins with a few strands of hair falling out in the comb or bathroom. After that, hair loss may continue until there is baldness. All people, whether men, women, and children can experience hair loss.
Permanent hair loss in men (male-pattern baldness) can be started early, even in their teens or early 20s. Typically characterized by decreased on the forehead hairline and baldness on the crown of the head. The end result could be baldness, partially or totally baldness.
Permanent hair loss in women (female pattern baldness) is usually limited to thinning of the front, side or top of his head. Usually the front hairline and rarely experience last a total baldness.
Causes of hair loss is due to hormonal changes, irritation or damage, the phase of growth of some hair follicles produce shorter and thinner hair and shorter. Hair cycles vary in each person. But in general, head of the hair growth phase, known as anagen, typically lasts up to 2 to 3 years.
During this time, hair grows only less than 2 inches a month. Rest period is called telogen. This phase typically lasts 3 to 4 months. At the end of the resting hair falls out and new hair grows in his stead.
In most people, hair loss between 50 to 100 pieces per day. Compared amounted to 100,000 pieces of hair on the head, hair loss may not cause noticeable thinning hair. Gradually thinning hair including normal part of aging. But hair loss can cause baldness if the amount of hair loss more than the amount of hair that grows, if the new hair is thinner than the hair loss or if the hair loss in certain parts.
Infections such as ringworm can invade the hair and scalp, causing hair loss. Hair generally grows back after the infection is treated. A type of ringworm fungus infection, can usually be treated with topical antifungal drugs or drink.
Trichotillomania is a kind of mental illness in which sufferers have a drive that can not be held to repeal the hair, whether head hair, eyebrows or other body hair. Repeal of hair from the scalp often results in bald scalp. The cause of this disease is still under investigation and have not found the cause in particular.
Not getting adequate protein or iron in the diet or poor nutrition because of other things can cause hair loss. Hard diet and certain illnesses can cause poor nutrition. Certain drugs are taken to reduce uric acid, arthritis, depression, heart problems and high blood pressure can cause hair loss in some people. Certain brands of contraceptive pill can also cause hair loss in some women. Of the disease can also cause hair loss, such as diabetes and lupus.
These changes and hormonal imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. Could be due to pregnancy, childbirth, stop using birth control pills, menopause, or thyroid gland is overactive or under active. Hair loss and hormonal changes need 3 more months to grow new hair. After 3 months of birth, hair loss more than normal. If a hormonal imbalance associated with excessive testosterone production, the possibility of thinning hair on top of his head. Correcting the hormonal imbalance can stop hair loss.
Chemical used to color, to bleach, straightening or perming can damage the hair and make a loss if used in excess and how to use it inappropriately. Restructure and excessive hair brushing can also cause hair loss if the strands of hair to be damaged.
You can prevent unnatural hair loss with:
- Comb hair; Combing and brushing your hair every day not just tidying and cleaning the hair, but also improve blood supply to activate the activity of cells of the scalp. Use a comb with wide-spaced teeth and a fluffy brush.
- Shampoo anti hair loss; Use the right shampoo. Choose a shampoo for dry hair, normal, oily, dandruff, etc., according to your hair condition. Wash your hair at least twice a week. Always wash with shampoo after swimming in the ocean or pool to get rid of salt and chlorine that can damage hair follicles. Make sure you always rinse hair thoroughly after wash.
- Wet hair; Dry your wet hair and do not be too hard rub hair with a towel. When hair is wet, its structure is more fragile and should be avoided combing or brushing too hard.
- Hair style; Vary the style of hair. If you wear a hairstyle that requires a pull on the hair should be interspersed with looser hairstyles to avoid the constant pull that causes tension follicles so that hair loss.
- Protein; Keep the adequacy of the protein. Since hair consists of protein (keratin), it is important for you to follow a diet sufficient protein to maintain hair production. Protein can be found in meat, fish, poultry, eggs, milk, cheese, cereals, soy and nuts.
- Stress; Balance and stabilize your emotional state. Stress can trigger hair loss.
- Wig / helmet; Do not wear a wig. The use of wigs should be avoided because it makes your scalp can not breathe properly and strangle your follicles limp. Helmet or hat does not damage your hair like a wig, provided careful when wearing and release it.
- Sunlight; Avoid sunburn to the scalp and body. We all know why the sun can have serious consequences for overall health. Sunburn to the scalp can also cause the hair follicles are not able to maintain due to burns.
No one feels happy when her hair loss. Some hair loss is natural, because the process of aging-related genes that make the most of the hair disappeared.