Infectious disease is a disease most responsible for the high death tolls in the world. Infectious diseases are diseases caused by microorganisms, whether bacteria, viruses, and fungi, which can be transmitted from one patient to healthy people, causing pain as a source of transmission. The best way to block infection is to avoid it, through immunization or maintain fitness for improved endurance.
Types of diseases that can spread quickly:
– Tuberculosis; Like the flu, germs tuberculosis (TB) spreads in the air when people cough, sneeze, or spit. Socially, people with TB connoted as dangerous as the disease spread to other people so isolated from its environment.
Symptoms of TB include coughing, fever, sputum mixed blood, drastic weight loss, chest pain, shortness of breath, and sweating at night. However, if the patient taking any medications and routine discipline went to the doctor, then the disease will be cured of TB.
– Hepatitis; This type of hepatitis that is prevalent is hepatitis A, B, and C. Hepatitis A is lighter than most other types of hepatitis and now, even the existing vaccine. Transmission occurs through contaminated food or drink feces of patients, such as eating fruits and vegetables are not cooked or drink with ice cubes that the process is contaminated.
Viral hepatitis B and C are transmitted through blood and infected body fluids, including blood transfusions, tattoos, piercings, and injection. To prevent spread, avoid using tools that could be contaminated with blood, such as razors, toothbrush, syringes, tattooing or piercing equipment, as well as hepatitis B immunization
– Malaria; Malaria is an infectious disease caused by plasmodium parasite which lives in human red blood cells and is transmitted by mosquitoes, Anopheles.
Unlike the mosquito causes dengue fever, malaria spreading mosquitoes breed in pools of natural water, such as around the river, rice paddies, fields, and forests, including in areas ex floodwaters. The disease is easily recognizable from the symptoms of fever (chills and shivering) and prolonged fever.
– Chickenpox; Almost everyone has had chickenpox as a child. This is because the varicella virus causes chickenpox zooster among the most easily transmitted from person to person. This virus can also cause herpes. Although incurable, do not underestimate the disease that has been known for hundreds of years this person because complications can occur a number of diseases. Former fluid-filled bubbles can leave pockmarks that interfere with performance.
Transmission of smallpox occurs through the saliva of the sick or splashing through the liquid that comes out when the bubbles burst in the skin. Patients can transmit the disease 24 hours prior to abnormalities in the skin arise until seven days later. Because it is so easily spread, the patient should be isolated until cured.
– Influenza; It was almost all humans on earth are very familiar with the disease is most contagious. Influenza viruses can move easily from one person to another. Transmission occurs due to direct contact, such as sneezing and coughing, or indirect transmission such as touching a contaminated doorknob virus.
Most influenza viruses cause mild symptoms of muscle pain, cough, clean, fever, headache, fatigue, and nasal congestion. However, there are also symptoms of influenza can be deadly, like the Spanish flu that killed more than 40 million people worldwide between 1918 and 1920. What to watch out for is, until the current flu virus continues to mutate and cause various diseases, such as bird flu or swine flu.
Infectious diseases is a disease caused by a biological agent (such as viruses, bacteria or parasites), not due to physical factors (such as burns and trauma impact) or chemical (such as poisoning) which can be transmitted or contagious to others through certain media such as air, food and drink are less clean washing, syringes and blood transfusion.
The disease is not contagious illnesses suffered by patients who generally caused congenital / hereditary, birth defects due to processing errors, the impact of drug use or consumption of various foods and beverages, including smoking, stress conditions that lead to psychiatric disorders [various sources].