Benefits of green tea may prevent breast cancer
Prevent breast cancer
Benefits of green tea may prevent breast cancer | dmatxi.com. Breast cancer is a disease caused by the growth of cancer cells in the breast area. This disease mostly affects women, but men can also be affected. Early signs of breast cancer is a lump that feels different from of the breast. If pressed, the lump is not pain. Initially these bumps are small, but gradually enlarged and finally attached to the skin or cause changes in the skin of the breast or nipple.
Female breast consists of glands that make milk (called lobules), tiny ducts that carry milk from the lobules to the nipple (called ducts), fat and connective tissue, veins, and lymph nodes. Most breast cancer begins from the cells that line the ducts (ductal cancer), some begin in the lobules (lobular cancers), and a small portion begins on other networks.
To detect cancer can not be done directly, including breast cancer. Breast cancer does not appear at first but if we linger longer with cancer can be very harmful to life. Indeed, breast cancer is the disease most feared by woman. Signs of breast cancer is the most obvious is the presence of ulcers in the breast. Over time, these ulcers will become increasingly large and deep so as to destroy the whole breast. Other symptoms include breast often foul smelling and bleed easily.
Symptoms of breast cancer:
- a lump in your breast change shape / size
- breast skin changes color: from pink to brown to such as orange peel
- the nipple into (retraction)
- one of your nipples suddenly loose / missing
- when the tumor is large, the pain appeared relapsing-remitting
- Breast skin feels like fire
- breast bleed or other fluids, but you do not breastfeed
Types of breast cancer
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS); It is a type of breast cancer non-invasive the most common. DCIS means that the cancer cells are inside the ducts and has not spread beyond the walls of the ducts into the surrounding breast tissue. Nearly all women with cancer at this early stage can be cured. A mammogram often the best way for early detection of DCIS. When DCIS is diagnosed, the pathologist usually will look for areas of cancer cells that have died, called tumor necrosis in a tissue sample. If necrosis is found, the more likely the tumor is aggressive. Comedocarsinoma term sometimes used to describe DCIS with necrosis.
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS); Although this fact is not cancer, but LCIS is sometimes classified as a type of breast cancer non-invasive. Starting from the glands that produce milk, but it does not grow through the wall of the lobules. Most cancer experts found LCIS alone do not become invasive cancer, but women with this condition have a higher risk to develop into invasive breast cancer in the same breast or different. For that reason, routine mammography is recommended.
- Invasive Ductal Carcinoma (IDC); This is the most common breast cancer. Starting from the duct, through the walls of the ducts, and evolve into the fatty tissue. At this point, it may spread (metastasize) to other organs through the lymphatic system and bloodstream.
- Invasive lobular carcinoma (ILC); This cancer begins in the lobules. As IDC, it can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body. ILC more difficult to detect by mammogram than IDC.
Green tea may prevent breast cancer
Green tea lately known to have efficacy for preventing breast cancer. But when you consume green tea you also must consider the levels of sugar, don’t much sugar when consume green tea, could have been can avoid breast cancer but it suffers from diabetes. You can drink green tea as often as possible as a means of breast cancer prevention. Green tea does not have the negative effects that can harm the body.
Contained within the green tea polyphenols to high levels so that it can be a powerful antioxidant for the prevent breast cancer. So diligent was drinking green tea if you do not want affected by breast cancer. No one will ever know when we will get the disease, but at least preventive efforts keep it running straight to prevent breast cancer. That’s our explanation about some tips to prevent breast cancer, may be useful.