Home remedies to cure sleep apnea at home without CPAP
How to cure sleep apnea without CPAP? Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder in which a person has trouble breathing while sleeping. If you often experience this sleep disorder, it is necessary to see a doctor immediately. Because if ignored, disturbed sleep may lead to serious health conditions such as depression, diabetes and also increase the risk of heart problems.
When breathing with an abnormal rhythm, it’s a sign of someone’s breathing disturbed due to blockage of the airways. That condition leads to a health problem called sleep apnea. This condition will certainly affect the quality of sleep, cause snoring, awaken during sleep and breath difficulties, and also causes dry mouth.
People at risk for sleep apnea are obese, have heart problems, heavy smokers and those with a family history of sleep apnea. Therefore, to overcome it, do a healthy lifestyle to reduce symptoms and prevent sleep apnea. Well, here are home remedies that can be used to cure sleep apnea naturally without CPAP.
Home remedies to cure sleep apnea without CPAP
Garlic; Garlic can you try to cure sleep apnea naturally without CPAP. Garlic known for its anti-inflammatory properties, consuming 2-3 cloves of garlic every morning on an empty stomach improves the respiratory system as well as makes sleep more soundly.
Turmeric and milk; Herb of turmeric and milk is home remedies for sleep apnea. Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder into hot milk. Then boil for a few minutes. And drink after warm. Drink the herb of milk and turmeric is half an hour before bed. This habit can helps you to cure sleep apnea naturally.
Cinnamon; Tranquilizers in cinnamon can help in treating respiratory problems and help to get better sleep. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a cup of hot water and drink this herb once a day. This can be a good supplement to treat sleep apnea and stop snoring naturally.
Honey; Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, honey helps reduce swelling around the throat that causes problems in breathing. This in turn helps prevent sleep apnea. Add a teaspoon of honey to warm water and then drink before bed. Honey will be an alternative treatment for sleep apnea.
Peppermint; Alternative treatment for sleep apnea can use pappermint. Add a few drops of peppermint oil in a glass of water and then gargle using this water before bed. This will improve breathing during sleep.
Cardamom; Cardamom is known for its decongestant nature. Cardamom also helps open blocked nasal cavities and improve sleep quality. Way, add a little cardamom powder in a glass of warm water, stir well and then drink half an hour before bed.
Chamomile tea; Chamomile is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. This tea helps relax the muscles and improve sleep. Add a little dry chamomile leaves in boiling water and let stand for a while. Strain and then drink this herb before bed.
Almonds; Almonds help in muscle relaxation and can improve the quality of your sleep. Eating 7-10 almonds that have been soaked every day, this will help to fix sleep apnea. Almonds will be a home remedy to cure sleep apnea naturally without CPAP.
Inhaling steam; Inhaling steam can improve the respiratory tract. Previously we explained how to get rid of nasal congestion with inhaling steam. Inhaling steam can also be used for sleep apnea therapy. Prepare a bowl of hot water. Bring your head to the bowl, then inhale the vapor slowly.
Health risks caused by snoring with sleep apnea
- Hypertension; Various studies have shown that sleep apnea is a major cause of hypertension. Increased blood pressure is directly related to the degree of severity of sleep apnea.
- Heart disease; Sleep apnea untreated is one risk factor for heart disease. Sleep apnea increases the risk of irregular heartbeats, coronary heart disease, heart attack and congestive heart disease. A study says that sleep apnea even affects heart shape. Heart patients with sleep apnea swollen and thickened walls on one side, and the ability to pump decreased.
- Stroke; Sleep apnea increases a person’s risk for stroke. Increased blood viscosity in patients with sleep apnea is a major cause of the increased risk of stroke.
- Depression; research suggests that depression is common in patients with sleep apnea. Even mild sleep apnea are at increased risk for depression.
- Overweight; Obesity is a major risk of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea increases a person’s weight. Metabolic disorders due to the fragmented sleep causes changes in hormones that control appetite. Drowsiness also cause the lazy to exercise.
Treatment of sleep apnea begins with an examination of sleep in a sleep laboratory. Careful examination will distinguish normal snoring or snoring with sleep apnea. Treatment of sleep apnea can be done through several alternatives. These include surgery, continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) or dental appliances.
Meanwhile, treatment with CPAP is a treatment with a high success rate. Various studies have shown that the use of CPAP will reduce a person’s risk of developing dangerous diseases. That’s some explanation of home remedies to cure sleep apnea at home without CPAP, may be useful.