This about how to remove body odor from clothes armpit area. What causes body odor on clothes? The smell contained in the clothes caused by deodorant. Using deodorant will leave marks on clothing in the underarm area. Then how to remove odor from clothes underarm area?
Many types of deodorant which may leave stains on clothing. Deodorant roll-on and stick will leave stains on the clothes, especially around the armpits. Mothers may often find body odor stains on the clothing around the armpit. This will make your mother difficulty in removing body odor stains on your clothes.
Heaps of deodorant on the actual shirt also mix with bacteria and salt contained in sweat. The reaction between deodorants and salt in sweat during a certain period of time that causes the formation of stain. Special ingredients are needed that can remove roll on deodorant stains from clothes.
Besides the color that looks distinctly different from the surrounding color, deodorant stains can also be recognized from the change in the texture of the fabric is stained. This section becomes thicker, stiffer, and the loss of the pores because the content in deodorants accumulate in between the fibers.
How to remove body odor from clothes armpit area
How to remove body odor from clothes armpit area should be done immediately or if possible before deodorant stains discolored and apparent. Deodorant stains on the first day did not appear until the flashy colors and yet stuck firmly in the fibers of the fabric so it is more easily removed.
In contrast, deodorants in clothes that had been left for days to become discolored and harden making it more difficult to remove. This is the way you can follow to remove roll on deodorant stains on clothes:
- Put the liquid detergent on the stain deodorant and drops in a little water.
- Use an old toothbrush to brush in a circular motion and rinse.
- If the former deodorant is still visible, flush the parts with white vinegar and let stand for about 3 minutes before rinsing. Tests used white vinegar in a small part that is hidden in the clothes.
- If the deodorant stain is still evident, flush the stain with methylated spirits after the test in a hidden part of the clothes first. Do not do if the fabric color fading.
- Enter into the washer, add detergent, and run the washing machine as usual. Follow the care instructions clothes to determine the maximum temperature of the water that is safe to use. Different from protein stains which should not be washed with warm water, deodorant stains can be washed with hot water according to the instructions clothes.
- Once dry clothes, do not rush to ironing. Make sure the deodorant stain is completely gone. Deodorant stains are exposed to hot forging of ironing will further solidify making it more difficult to remove.
How to get rid of body odor without deodorant
To avoid stains on clothes, you can also find out how to prevent body odor without using deodorant. This can be done by using natural ingredients. Not everyone can stop body odor forever, but you can prevent body odor at all times without deodorant to avoid roll on deodorant stains on your clothes armpit area.
Deodorants do not only contain chemicals and make your underarms rough and dark, deodorants also leave stains on the clothes so the clothes look dirty and smelly whenever worn. Clothes will be very smelly if exposed to sweat. This must be more annoying than just body odor. Natural way to get rid of body odor is using lemon.
How to get rid of body odor with lemon, rub on the armpit as in general. If it’s a bit dry, wear your clothes as usual. Better your armpit smells of fresh lemon rather than the smell of sweat and deodorant mixture? Wearing lemon will also last long does not cause body odor during the day like a deodorant function.
When trying to remove body odor from clothes armpit area due to roll on deodorant stains, you need to remember that it can only use the materials mentioned in the steps above one by one. Rinse the cloth with clean water before using other materials. Use natural ingredients to get rid of body odor instead of using roll on deodorant.