How to treat red itchy eyes and watery?. The eyes are often infected with dirt and dust resulting red eyes accompanied by itching. Bad habits rubbed his eyes when the itch will actually worsen the condition of the eye. Not only is getting red, the eyes also will feel hot and too watery. For that when there is irritation of the eyes is expected to not rubbed his eyes for a long time.
Causes of eye irritation
- Infected with a virus. The infection is usually associated with respiratory infections, symptoms that can be caused is watery eyes, itchy, red, swollen and feels like a lump on the eyes.
- Bacterial infection. Staphylococcus bacteria and bacteria pneumococcus is the main cause. The symptoms are the same as the virus infected eye. Additionally, it will feel sore accompanied by the release of dirt dark yellow eyes like pus. Especially when just waking up in the morning, the eye will be covered dirt eye so hard to open because of the sticky. The eyes will feel the heat.
- Due to allergies. Allergy eye will make the eyes itchy, red and watery. Sometimes also swelling of the eyelids as containing fluid.
- There are injuries to the eyes. If there are eye injuries and infections can cause a dangerous reaction if not treated immediately.
The cause red eyes and itchy above can be caused by adverse environmental impacts so that the eye became infected. But there is no disease that has no cure, there are many ways you can do to treat red itchy eyes and watery as above. With an easy and natural way to make eyes bright and not itchy or red again. The materials used are also an ingredient that is very often encountered in daily life.
How to treat red itchy eyes and watery
- Water boiled betel leaf. Betel leaf has long been believed to overcome eye irritation such as itchy and red. The trick is to take a number of betel leaves and boiled with water until boiling. Let the cooking water had to be cool, then soak your face in the water betel leaf with open eyes in order to irritation of the eyes become lost and recovered. This is an effective way to cope with itchy eyes and red.
- Cucumber slices. Cold cucumber slices can also be used to treat itching and red eyes. The trick is to slice the cucumber crosswise into thin and then place on the eye and allow it to dry and replaced. Cucumber slices are very effective to cope with itchy eyes because cucumbers are believed to contain anti-irritants refreshing.
- Pure milk. Pure milk can also be used to treat itching and red eyes that with a few drops of milk on cotton and cotton placed above the eyes and let some time. Perform routine until the missing eye irritation and heal.
- Rosewater. In addition to the pure milk, eye irritation can also be overcome by using rose water and quite practical because it can be done at home. Rose water will also give a sense of cool in the eyes.
- Sliced potatoes. As with sliced cucumber, sliced raw potatoes can also be used to treat itching and red eyes. The potatoes will make the eyes to relax and also cool so itching slowly disappearing.