How to control emotions with the right brain and left brain. Emotions have a great impact on human life. Therefore, emotions could encourage someone to do something. In fact, certain emotions, such as anger, resentment, and hatred can lead to hasty action. Thus, the ratio was defeated by a momentary emotional boost. In fact, emotions can be controlled by the right brain and left brain if you know the various way.
From many studies have known of the close relationship between negative emotions and bad effects on health. Like for example when someone is angry, then automatically a sudden increase in blood pressure. No wonder also if we ever heard of someone having a heart attack or stroke at the time the person is not able to control negative emotions, such as anger.
In everyday life, negative emotions such as anger uncontrolled, can unconsciously affect your physical and mental health. There is a connection between mind and body. Poor emotional health can weaken your immune system, making you more likely to get colds and other infections.
Our body responds to the way we think, act and feel. Some symptoms such as headache, diarrhea, insomnia, palpitations, shortness of breath, loss or weight gain, chest pain and other symptoms may be experienced after an emotional crisis or a period of stress.
How to improve emotional health
- The first thing you need to do is to recognize and understand why you have emotions. To control the emotions we need to know what is causing emotional.
- Do not save and hold back your emotions, it will only aggravate the situation yourself.
- Pour your feelings to your loved ones or people close to you to see something that bothers you.
- Try to focus on positive things and hang out with positive people. Write down what are the things that make you feel happy with the comments as much as possible.
- Routine for eating healthy foods, getting enough sleep and exercise.
- Use methods to calm your mind like meditation or breathing exercises.
Brain wave therapy is also believed to control your emotions. To achieve the feeling of relaxation you can stimulate your brain with brain wave audio. Audio will train your brain to stimulate or reduce the frequency of your brain.