You have a body odor problem? You not like to use deodorant? Try the natural way. This article is how to prevent body odor using baking soda. Body odor can be prevented by using a deodorant, but have an impact on clothing.
As we have explained earlier in 2014 on how to prevent body odor using baking soda. But today we use baking soda to prevent body odor in a way or a different trick. This is for you who often suffer from body odor even after bathing.
Bacteria are the cause of body odor. Therefore, the less maintain the cleanliness of the armpit will experience this, body odor is also caused by the intake of food we consume. So, one way to prevent body odor is to maintain your diet.
Not everyone is happy to use deodorant because it will have an impact on clothing or stains. If there are already experiencing, we’ve got a way to remove body odor on clothes. For that try ways prevent body odor using baking soda.
How to prevent body odor using baking soda
- Mix a little baking soda into the water. Rinse your body using the mixture. Dry with a towel.
- Baking soda can also be applied after using deodorant. Use deodorant on the armpit, then apply a baking soda.
- You can also mix lemon juice and baking soda then use after bathing. More convenient to use at night.
How can baking soda can prevent body odor? The first and foremost thing in baking soda is absorbing moisture from the skin and makes dry. Therefore, it effectively absorbs perspiration and thus reduce body odor.
Baking soda itself acts as a natural deodorant agent to prevent body odor and kill bacteria and neutralize / alkalizes body to prevent excess perspiration and odor. Besides being able to prevent body odor, baking soda can whiten your teeth naturally.
How to remove body odor using baking soda
- Sprinkle baking soda in place often sweat on your body.
- Let it sit for a few minutes to absorb the sweat to kill bacteria and cleanse the body odor.
- After some time of baking soda to absorb into your body, then clean the remnants of baking soda, and do several times a day on a regular basis for maximum results.
- Or you can do this after the finished bathing, apply to your armpits.
Sweat contains certain acids is more comfortable for the bacteria to multiply and produce unpleasant smells in the area of sweating. But baking soda is alkaline in nature will lower the pH level sweaty part to counteract the acidic sweat. So soda not only reduce sweat but also cleanse the body odor effectively.
There are some foods that trigger the body odor. Consumption of foods such as garlic, meat and foods containing methyl compounds can cause body odor. There is one way to reduce body odor is by frequently drinking mineral water. Frequently drinking mineral water can reduce the production of sweat on the body.
This is one way to prevent body odor without using deodorant. You can prevent body odor using baking soda at home without any trouble finding material that much because baking soda is very easy to find at home. If you do not find in your home can look it up in the market.