Greasy hair can be overcome naturally. Various ways can be done to to treat greasy hair problems, one home remedies for treat greasy hair is aloe vera. Have greasy hair will be very annoying and cause various problems. Hair will looked limp and oily scalp will itch. Excessive oil will also make dirt more easily stick to the hair, so the hair will look dull and would be at risk of having dandruff.
In general, hair and oily scalp caused by production the sebum excessive by the oil glands that are below the scalp. Sebum is actually not a hazardous substance as sebum itself has a function to moisturize hair and scalp from getting too dry. However, if produced in excess, sebum will cause the oily hair.
Actually there are many factors that can trigger the production of excess oil on the scalp, such as the effect of food, shampoo, or because of stress. Here are a few tips and you should consider how do you deal with greasy hair.
– Keep your hair clean and avoid dust. Dirt from the outside such as dust and pollution can trigger your scalp to produce more oil. To overcome this, be diligent to wash it at least once every 2 days to ensure your hair stays clean.
– Choose the right shampoo for your hair. Every person has the type of hair and scalp are different. Likewise with shampoo, not everyone is suited to certain types of shampoo. Therefore, always be selective in choosing a shampoo because certain ingredients that may be contained in the shampoo could cause allergies. If necessary, consult your doctor to choose the right shampoo for your hair type.
– Do not scratch your scalp. Oily scalp would itch, but scratching is a wrong action. Scratching the scalp will make the oil glands become depressed so there will be more oil on your scalp out.
– Avoid spicy foods, acidic, and greasy. Foods that are too oily, sour, and spicy can trigger the production of excess oil on your hair. To that end, cut three types of food consumed and multiply to consume fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
– Avoid your hair is exposed to too much heat from the sun. Sunlight is one of the biggest enemies of healthy hair. Excessive sun exposure will stimulate excess oil production by the oil glands.
– Do not use hot water to wash hair. Wash using hot water will make your hair more sweating. Therefore, make sure that you always use cold water to wash your hair.
How to cope with greasy hair with natural ingredients
If you have greasy hair problems stubborn and difficult to overcome, perform treatments using natural ingredients of aloe vera. Aloe vera may be able to help remove excess oil on your hair and scalp. Meat from the leaves of the aloe vera in it have long been known to have many benefits for hair health, including to remove excess oil on the scalp. Hopefully by using aloe vera, you can overcome the problem of greasy hair naturally.