How to remove blackheads on the skin using egg whites
Various causes of blackheads on the skin, this is the way how to remove blackheads on the skin using egg whites. Blackheads are pores are clogged by dead skin cells and excess oil glands in the skin. The process of formation of blackheads originated from clogging the pores due to deposition of dead skin cells, oil or residual makeup is not clean.
You can cope with blackheads using egg whites. Blackheads can occur in all skin types, especially for those who have oily skin. Blackheads usually appear on the forehead, nose and chin due to improper skin care. Blackheads can occur easily, especially if you are lazy to take care of the cleanliness of the skin.
Remove blackheads is actually quite easy and can be done anytime at home. But unfortunately not many people know what are the ingredients and equipment needed to assist the process of removing blackheads on the skin, especially on the nose.
You can cope with anti blackheads treatments on the market, but there are natural ways to remove blackheads easier and inexpensive, yet highly effective, by using egg white. Remove blackheads using egg whites are very effective. In addition, it is very easy to apply.
- Dampen a towel with warm water, then rubbed into the face or areas of blackheads
- Apply egg white to the face area, accompanied by a gentle massage in a circular motion. Apply a little thicker in the area of ??blackheads.
- Attach two pieces of tissue in the area of ??blackheads (usually the nose). After use, blackheads will stick to this tissue.
- Let stand until the egg white was hardened, so that oil and blackheads absorbed perfectly.
- Once the egg whites harden, clean the entire face mask by means, especially from the area covered tissue, then wash with cold water.
- The face will feel clean and blackheads disappeared.
Thus tips to remove blackheads with egg white. In addition you can also try other alternatives to remove blackheads naturally using other materials.