Foods that can help ward off diseases – dmatxi.com. Ward off diseases with a healthy diet. Many diseases can be prevented by lifestyle and healthy eating. Among these are cancer.
There are many things that allegedly triggered the emergence of cancer in the body, and one of them is not good eating. Although not all cancers related to diet, but a healthy diet will obviously reduce the risk of cancer.
In addition, a healthy diet is also proven to be useful to prevent the occurrence of coronary heart disease, diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and kidney damage.
No one wants to develop the disease, a variety of ways tried to ward off diseases. Prevention is better because when sick of the spending will increase. About foods that can ward off diseases, there are some foods that are under study when consumed regularly can prevent some diseases.
Foods that can ward off diseases:
- Salmon; Omega 3 fatty acid content in salmon beneficial for the prevention of heart disease. Research shows that eating salmon every week can reduce blood pressure, risk of heart attacks, asthma and some cancers especially colon and breast cancer.
- Carrots; Beta-carotene content of carrots is one which is useful as an anti-cancer and be able to increase endurance. Eating carrots every day is also good for eye health, because it can reduce vision problems including cataracts.
- Apple; Endurance will increase if regularly eat apples every day, because the fruit is rich in vitamin C and A are efficacious as an antioxidant. Fiber content also helps reduce cholesterol, so it is recommended to be consumed as a counterweight to the likes food and fatty foods.
- Broccoli; Fiber or complex carbohydrates in broccoli is like a brush that cleaning digestive tract of toxins lead to cancer, while helping launch a bowel movement. High fiber can lower cholesterol levels and helps the body control blood sugar levels.
- Orange; No doubt, orange is a source of antioxidants in the form of vitamin C the most popular. In addition to reducing the risk of cancer, oranges also prevent stroke because fortified with vitamin B and one of the essential mineral potassium.
- Garlic; Several animal studies prove, a high content of antioxidants in garlic can inhibit the growth of various types of cancer. Regularly eat a few cloves of garlic every day can also reduce the risk of blood clots that can trigger strokes and heart attacks.
Increase consumption of plant foods. Foodstuffs of plant is the main food for cancer prevention. This is because vegetables and fruits is a major source of phytochemicals, are natural substances that protect the body from the formation of tumors. Vegetables and fruit can ward off diseases, especially cancer.