Tips to prevent and eliminate the smell of sweat – dmatxi.com. How to cope with the smell of sweat is considered very important. The smell of sweat will make us less confident to be around people. Actually, odorless human sweat.
However, due to body odor caused by bacteria that multiply in the body in certain areas. That is why the body odor wafted over the damp areas like under the armpits, between toes, and between the folds of the thighs. This is because anaerobic bacteria are always attacking moist areas or areas of the body is not getting enough oxygen.
- Medical conditions (kidney and liver disease, fungal infections, diabetes)
- Tobacco use (smoking and chewing tobacco)
- Dental problems
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Hygiene problems
- Physical activity and excessive exercise
- Toxin (at home, diet, or environment)
- Hormones (especially during menopause)
- Certain drugs
Prevent and eliminate the smell of sweat:
- Drinking a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach
- Use baking soda on the underarms and feet to reduce sweating
- To reduce the pH of the skin and eliminate underarm odor, use apple cider vinegar instead of deodorants. Enter into a glass of water and use to rinse the armpits while bathing.
- In the summer, at least a shower three times a day to remove sweat a lot more likely.
- Avoid processed foods such as hydrogenated oils and other processed foods. Eat healthy foods that contain lots of fiber such as whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy vegetables. Also less meat and dairy products.
- Also avoid foods that trigger excessive sweating such as spicy foods and hot.
- Reduce foods that can cause odors like garlic and curry. Frequent consumption of foods containing garlic, curry and cumin can cause some odor emanating from the pores of up to 24 hours after consumption.
- Use cotton clothes to absorb sweat more so it does not immediately mix with the bacteria that causes odor. Often change clothes when you are sweating a lot.
The smell of sweat is very disturbing and an issue in most people. The smell of sweat makes a person become less confident.