How to avoid and resolve varicose veins
How to avoid and treatment varicose veins at home? – dmatxi.com. Varicose veins is feet of fine veins poking around the back of the calf. This disorder occurs in veins that to function carry blood the rest of the metabolism of all body tissues and return to the heart. Varicose veins cause blood circulation is not smooth, due to inhibited around the calf and leg when hold the weight loss. In addition to the legs, varicose veins can also occur at the sleeves.
Causes of varicose veins:
- Reduced elasticity of the walls of the veins which causes veins to weaken and was unable to drain blood to the heart as it should. Blood flow from the legs to the heart is fighting gravity, because it must be strong veins, as well as the dynamics of the surrounding muscle.
- Damage to the vein valves, or valve when the valve is in charge keep blood flowing to the heart so as not to get out again. Damaged valves keep the blood gathered in the inside and causing clots that interrupt blood flow.
Triggers varicose veins:
- Heredity; Varicose veins usually occur in adulthood due to hormonal changes and weight gain. Varicose veins that occur at younger ages, most likely due to hereditary factors.
- Gestation; Increased progesterone hormones and weight gain during pregnancy which make distance increasingly overburdened, resulting in blood flow from the feet, legs, groin and lower abdomen was inhibited.
- Lack of movement; Urban lifestyles that lack of movement, causing the muscles around the veins can not pump blood to the fullest.
- Smoke; The content of harmful substances in cigarettes makes the veins become stiff and the narrowing, so that the vessel wall is more elastic.
- Too much standing; Standing too long to make the foot is too heavy to hold the body and worsen the workload in the blood flow. If your profession requires a lot of standing, try to not stand in the position of the static (stationary), but still moving. For example, by walking in place, so that the leg muscles can continue to work to pump blood to the heart.
- Suffer from high cholesterol and diabetes; Both types of the disease is closely related to circulatory problems, vein abnormalities that lead to obesity and varicose veins.
- Wearing high heels; Wearing high heels making heel muscle movement that helps the veins work to be not optimal.
Symptoms of varicose veins:
- At first the feet and legs feel heavy, followed by a simple muscle soreness, stiffness, heat and pain around the feet and legs. Usually pain is felt in the evening, due to the interrupted blood flow.
- Easy cramps, although the foot in a relaxed condition.
- Dilation of veins that resemble hair cobwebs (spider navy).
- Changes in skin color (pigmentation) around the ankles, due to the interrupted blood flow. Sometimes followed by wound around the ankle are difficult to heal.
- Leg swelling (edema) due to the damming of the blood.
- Changes in the external veins, such as in the back of the calf veins appear bluish and winding. This situation is a symptom of chronic varicose veins.
Home treatment for varicose veins:
Varicose veins type spider navy; Varicose veins are relatively mild, usually due to the temperature is too hot or cold, exposed to constant sunlight, pregnant, heredity, eating spicy foods and full of spices, as well as hormonal treatment.
Varicose veins of this type can occur in several places, namely in the face, base of the arm, thigh, the knee, ankle and heel. Therapy is used commonly by means of a laser beam, so that the veins to dry. There is also an electric appliance therapy to include certain substances into the skin, to shrink or wrinkled the veins.
Varicose veins in the skin; These Varicose veins occur in a veins that smooth and thin in the skin of the foot. Treat it, doctors gave the drugs that strengthen vein walls and improving blood flow, or using special stockings varicose veins.
Stocking serves to suppress muscle veins and the vein wall can return to work optimally. Stocking able to prevent, reduce early symptoms, and pain sufferers though only temporary. So, still need to take medication.
Reticular varicose veins; This is the more severe varicose veins, as occurs in veins under the skin. To treat it, doctors will perform a few steps:
- Giving medicine taken to strengthen the walls of veins and blood circulation.
- Injecting irritant substances into the veins are damaged or dilated.
- Medicine will form the connective tissue as well shut off the flow of blood, so that the veins will be narrowed. Blood will seek recourse through the normal veins.
- Once injected, you should use a stocking varicose veins and may not use the high-heeled shoes.
- The recommended exercise is walking, swimming and jogging, so that leg muscles are able to contract properly.
Chronic varicose veins; This stage will show varicose veins meandering at calf. If the injection did not work, then do surgery to cut out the damaged veins so that blood flow returned to normal.
There are many medications that you should take to strengthen the walls of veins and blood circulation. Stocking varicose veins should also be worn during exercise, do not wear high heels and exercise to train the leg muscles and leg movement.
How to avoid varicose veins:
- After the move every day, lie down with your feet and legs higher than the heart for 20 minutes. For those who are suffering from varicose veins, try sleeping in this position throughout the night for blood circulation to the heart.
- Do yoga every day.
- Do not stand too long.
- Regular exercise to train the leg muscles: brisk walking; jogging, biking, swimming (at least 30 minutes per day).
- Do not massage the area that varicose veins, because it can cause rupture of the veins. Do massage lightly but regularly, in areas prone to varicose veins in the direction toward the heart. Do it gently and use of essential oils that have been dissolved.
- Increase consumption of vegetables and fruits high in fiber and foods that can stimulate blood circulation, such as onion, garlic, onions, ginger and red pepper. Also foods rich in vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, magnesium, folic acid, calcium and zinc.
- Reduce consumption of sugar, salt, red meat, fried foods, and animal protein.
- Often sprawled legs, legs and pelvis.
Varicose acute phase veins will show the of the veins are very prominent. If the injection did not work, then do surgery to cut out the damaged veins so that blood flow returned to normal. Blood flow from the legs to the heart is fighting gravity, because it must be strong veins, as well as the dynamics surrounding muscles.
Varicose veins cause discomfort, for example; fatigue, feeling heavy, pain, and in some cases can cause cramps at night. Many ways can be done to overcome varicose veins, and the easiest and a lot done is home remedies for varicose veins.