Benefits of green tea for health. Drinking tea is very beneficial, healthy drink tea because it implies a very good for the body. Green tea is efficacious to lose weight, reduce hair loss and detoxify the body.
During this time many people are using green tea as a health drink. Based on research conducted by experts, for the health benefits of green tea are numerous. Green tea contains antioxidants that can resist the poison that will go into our bodies. Green tea also contains vitamin E and vitamin C are beneficial for strengthening the immune system, healthy skin and hair health.
Compounds in green tea polyphenols are very much a role as a protector against cancer. Polyphenols belong to a very potent antioxidant. This compound will neutralize free radicals that cause cancer.
Their own free radicals created naturally in the body. These molecules can damage human cells. People suspect that this is one of the molecular causes of cancer, including various kinds of other diseases such as heart disease and aging.
Green tea leaves that have dried consists of 40% polyphenols. In addition to fighting breast cancer, these substances are also believed to reduce the risk of gastric cancer, lung, colon, rectum, liver, and pancreas.
Benefits of Green Tea, among others, is as an antioxidant, repairing damaged cells, smooth skin, slim body, prevent cancer, prevent heart disease, reduce cholesterol in the blood, the blood circulation. So, do not be surprised if the drink is touted as a beverage rich in benefits.
Way of drinking tea is not good for the body
- Do not drink tea during or after meals because they contained a substance in food can be stolen by stimulants tea.
- Do not drink tea on an empty stomach because it can increase stomach acid production.
- Avoid drinking tea laced with sugar because it causes the substances they contain to be reduced.
- Do not drink tea that had been all night because it was a lot of substances are oxidized and stale so the impact is not good for the body.
- Avoid drinking tea during pregnancy and lactation. Due to the stimulants caffeine and tea can stimulate uterine contractions. In addition to nursing mothers would interfere with the production of milk-producing glands of the mother, or breastmilk.
Properties of green tea
Health properties of tea have been known for thousands of years ago. In scientific research, discovered tea as pharmacology uses for the human body. Due to the different types of chemical compounds such as amino acids, pure alkaloids, aromatic substances and vitamins.
Vitamin C content in tea is higher than the existing content in apples, tomatoes and lime juice. While the B12 size 10-20 higher than that obtained in cereals and vegetables, and components are not readily available in other foods.
Tea contains amino acids needed by the body, rich in minerals and various vitamins. A tea drinker who regularly drank tea with a dose of rational, will get a regular supply of nutrients for the body and cause the formation of natural immunity.
From the results of research in the Soviet Union as well as green tea black tea, serves as one element that can help so as not susceptible to disease. In addition, some elements in the tea can detect the development of tumor cells found in some parts of the human body.
Compounds in tea and its function:
- Catechins; by lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure and blood sugar levels, anti-cancer, and helps the kidneys to prevent the occurrence of gallstones.
- Polyphenols / Tanin; Streamlining digestion, dysentery kill bacteria, has anti-oxidant function, and dissolve fat.
- Caffeine (Theophyiline Theobromine); Stimulating the nerve center, improving blood circulation, helps kidney function, and improve concentration.
- Essential oils; Streamlining digestion and dissolve fat.
- Flanols; Strengthens veins, has an antioxidant function.
- Fluoride (Menganese, Zinc, Potassium); prevent tooth decay.
- Vitamin C; To prevent and fight against influenza, reduces stress, lowers high blood pressure, have anti-oxidant function, and protect the cornea and UV light (prevents cataracts).
- Vitamin E; Prevents premature aging, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, and prevent the formation of fat in veins.
- Vitamin B Complex; Helps metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Monocitrate; Prevent bad breath (breath is not fresh).
- Chloropil; scent the mouth.
Eating anything in excess is not good. This principle also applies to you as green tea. Should not drink green tea to excess. Because the green tea can cause you to have constipation or diarrhea, vomiting, headaches. Caffeine in green tea can also cause insomnia.