Causes of frequent urination and must be aware
Frequent urination or often called overactive bladder. Urination or urine is the body’s way of disposing of waste. This waste is released from the metabolism of cells, enter the blood and finally filtered by the kidneys from the bloodstream to be excreted through urine. If a person can not urinate so he will be sick because of poisoning of the body. Urination is necessary to maintain health.
Every person has a frequency small waste water money is different. Some people just urinate 2 to 3 times per day, while there are people up to 10 times to the toilet for bowel movements each day. There is no set number of frequencies that is actually normal. More or less water you drink, air weather, and other factors also affect the frequent urination.
A very full bladder will stretch and weaken the muscles that control bowel movements caused emptying of the bladder is not perfect. Long stay urine in the bladder can lead to bacterial growth.
However, when you urinate much more frequently than usual then it could indicate a problem or disturbance in the body. This problem that must be aware.
Causes of frequent urination include:
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). UTI is a major cause of increased frequent urination.
- Diabetes. Frequent urination is often an early symptom of diabetes when the body tries to rid yourself of unused glucose in the urine.
- Overactive bladder. Some people frequent urination especially at night. This phenomenon is called nocturia and usually affects people aged over 50 years, pregnant women, men with prostate cancer and heart failure. Normally, urine production at night is reduced so you can sleep in peace. In the case of nocturia, urine production remain large, resulting in frequent urination.
- Enlarged prostate. Often feel like to urinate, especially at night, is one of the early symptoms of benign prostate enlargement, which are prevalent in men over the age of 40 years.
- Menstruation. Hormones in a woman’s body changes continuously throughout the month. Just before menstruation usually women increased humidity. Within a few days of menstruation, the extra moisture that leaves the body thereby increasing the frequent urination.
- Pregnancy. In the early weeks of pregnancy the uterus has developed so that the pressure on your bladder causing frequent urination.
- Interstitial cystitis. Chronic inflammation of the bladder wall of unknown origin is characterized by pain in the bladder and pelvic area. The main symptoms of cystitis is a strong urge to urinate, each time only spend a small amount of urine.
- Caffeine. Caffeine inhibits the work of antidiuretic hormone (ADH). Hormones that ensure that not too much water in the urine. Barriers to ADH makes water increases urine production. It is recommended that for every cup of coffee, you drink a glass of water to fill the shortage.
- Medications. Medications used to treat high blood pressure can make you pee more often for a while and return to normal after you stop taking the medication.
- Stroke or other neurological diseases. Damage to the nerves that control the bladder can cause bladder function problems, including the urge to urinate too frequently and suddenly.
- Acute prostatitis. Acute prostatitis is swelling and irritation of the prostate gland that goes fast. Acute prostatitis is usually caused by bacterial infection of the prostate gland that causes the bladder wall becomes sensitive. Bladder starts to contract even when it still has a small amount of urine.
Many drinks are making a healthy body. but drinking too much water (or other liquid) can make us many times to the bathroom.
For those that are difficult to control the urge to urinate, it is advisable to not drink more than two liters of water or other liquids and recommended drinking time during the day so at night is not too often get up to go to the bathroom.
Normally, in a healthy person, urine is virtually sterile and odorless when it leaves the body. Healthy urine is a transparent, slightly yellow, and not foamy. Ways to help prevent unintentional urine is to do Kegel exercises. These exercises help strengthen the pelvic muscles, the muscles that control the bladder. Identify the causes of frequent urination, beware of frequent urination, and due to frequent urination.