Identify foods that can cause abdominal pain
Identify foods that can cause abdominal pain | dmatxi.com. In this article dmatxi.com will discuss about the foods that cause abdominal pain. Digestive problems often hinder all our activities. Although it sounds simple, but this disease can make your hassles to deal with. Each person had abdominal pain, ranging from mild to severe and should be treated in hospital. But few of us know what exactly is causing disruption to our abdomen.
Do not ignore abdominal pain suddenly attack because not caused by normal cramps but a symptom of a more serious disease. Identify specific pain in the abdomen and immediately handle the problem before getting worse. Abdominal pain can also be caused by the consumption of foods that have been infected with the bacteria dirty shigella dysentery or intestinal amoeba. Pain in the abdomen can be caused by gastritis, appendicitis, etc.. Recognize was also the signs and symptoms of lower left abdominal pain.
Cause of abdominal pain
Abdominal pain can be caused by several things. Stomach acid that rises can cause pain upper abdominal and chest feels like burning. Abdominal bloating is a condition where the air (gas) assembled in the stomach too much. Constipation or difficult bowel movements also cause stomach ache. Consumption of milk for most patients with ulcer disease can cause abdominal pain.
However, the most common, abdominal pain is caused by bacteria that enter through food. For example, the bacteria that cause diarrhea, E. Coli. Diarrhea itself is a condition where a person experiences frequent bowel movements with fluid. Diarrhea is a type of stomach disease which is quite dangerous because if not handled correctly, the patient may experience dehydration.
Food was avoided to prevent abdominal pain
- Foods high in fat and fried; Foods high in fat or fried can trigger a negative response in the stomach, such as heartburn or acid reflux. Foods high in fat can also cause stool color becomes pale or called steatorrhea, the excess fat in feces. People who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome are also advised to avoid high-fat foods, including cream and butter.
- Spicy food; People who are suffering from heartburn or irritable bowel syndrome should reduce the food was too spicy.
- Dairy products; Dairy products is an easily digestible source of calcium the body, but for those who suffer from lactose intolerance can be a pain after enjoying dairy products. Symptoms include bloating, frequent bowel movements, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea.
Foods that can overcome abdominal pain
- Banana; Bananas are known as fruit that can cope with abdominal pain. Bananas contain potassium which you need if you have a lack of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea. Bananas also contain sugars that can increase energy.
- Rice or starchy foods; Rice, potatoes and wheat can relieve nausea. Foods that contain carbohydrates can aid digestion and has a calming effect abdominal pain. Foods that contain carbohydrates are not stopped for long periods of time in the body and does not cause acid reflux (back flux of gastric contents into the esophagus).
- Bread; Bread does not cause acid reflux so that you will feel better. Serve the bread with butter or jam. Create a menu to reduce nausea in your abdomen.
- Biscuit; Biscuits are easily absorbed by the body and reduce nausea. In fact, many doctors recommend eating biscuits for women who experience frequent abdominal pain in the morning. As long as you do not have high blood pressure, saltines as healer of abdominal pain.
- Herbal tea; Herbal tea can soothe abdomen problems. Chamomile is most often used as a herbal tea can cure abdominal pain, colitis, and as a sleeping pill. However, do not over-consume herbal drinks, especially peppermint tea. Beyond benefits, peppermint can cause an increase in heartburn symptoms.
Consumption of foods with prebiotics, such as papaya and pineapple contain enzymes papain and bromelain. Both of these substances are very good for digestion. Chew food slowly, and walk after eating. That’s some of explanation from dmatxi.com on how to prevent and cope with abdominal pain, may be useful.