Women generally experience problems most often on dry hair problems such as hair or other hair damage. This has made them feel less confident and sometimes make decisions quickly with treatment to the salon.
Salon treatments generally more use of chemicals that can actually add to hair damage if the material is not suitable or has other allergies. The hair is part of the beauty that cannot be separated from women. But women are also more likely to take a short road to find solution for dry hair.
Avoiding The Causes Of Dry Hair
Dry hair will make the hair easier incurred loss and other problems such as dandruff or hair follicles are damaged. Before knowing how to care if it is better to know the cause. Here are some of the causes of dry and damaged hair.
- Hair exposed to direct sunlight for a long time and not at all protected with a material or other cover.
- Excessive hair drying as the use of a hair dryer when the hair is completely wet.
- Conducting excessive hair that will damage the roots and layers of hair so the hair becomes dry and fall off.
- Excessive use of hair dye for a long time without treatment and regular root. Chemicals from hair dye can be absorbed into the hair follicles so the hair is damaged from the inside.
How to Treat Hair as the Cause of Damage
Perform maintenance in accordance with the causes of hair damage solution for dry hair is very effective. Here are some tips that you can do and adjust to the circumstances of your hair.
- Trying to stop excessive hair treatment at the salon. Your hair needs a rest from chemicals. Stop excessive hair care and hair treatment naturally.
- Let your hair down freely with no tie. Actually the hair feeling tortured while tied too tight either in a state of sweaty or not so let your hair down naturally so that it can breathe freely.
- Avoid doing excessive shampooing. Excessive shampooing with chemicals can cause brittle hair, dry, dull and very easy to fall off.