How to prevent and treatment of brain cancer
Treatment of brain cancer – dmatxi.com. The brain is an important organ that regulates all activities / movements of the human body. The brain can be multitasking like this because all activity is regulated by different brain parts (each part has a different function). In general, the human brain is divided into three parts, namely a cerebrum, cerebellum and brain stem.
To cancer, cells undergo changes / mutations that cells divide in an uncontrolled manner, invade the tissue around the abnormal cells, and can also move to other body tissues via the blood circulation (metastasis).
Each part of the brain can be affected by tumor / cancer. So far have not found a method to “cure” abnormal cells, so the only way is to remove abnormal tissue from the body to another body part is not infected.
On certain types of cancer, eg breast cancer, if the abnormal cells are detected early so that network problems can be removed / discarded. But on brain cancer, when cancer cells have spread to a vital part of the brain there is no way to get rid of abnormal cells.
Although a benign tumor, but because of the growth in the brain, can be very dangerous. The tumor can interfere with the function and structure of the central nervous system damage, because it lies within a finite cavity (cavity of the skull).
Along with the development of these tumors, brain tissue will be more depressed. Though the volume of cranial cavity is very limited and may not be getting bigger. This is what makes the headaches / dizziness as an early symptom of brain cancer.
How to prevent brain cancer
Follow these steps to avoid the tumor / brain cancer:
- Do not get your head banged or traumatized. Avoid high-risk activities such as boxing. Always use a helmet while riding a motorcycle.
- Expand to eat fruits that contain antioxidants such as dates, oranges, raisins, strawberries, plums and red wine. Antioxidants will improve blood circulation to and from the brain to prevent narrowing or blockage of veins.
- Do not smoke.
- Expand to eat fibrous foods, stay away from fatty foods.
- Avoid carcinogens, such as cooking oil that is used repeatedly.
- Stay away from objects with high radiation levels due to exposure to radiation in certain levels can trigger abnormal cell growth. If the call using the phone, hands-free use so there is a distance between the phone with the head (brain), thereby reducing levels of heat and radiation.
- Healthy lifestyle. Enough sleep. Exercise routine so that no blood circulation to the brain.
Symptoms of brain cancer
- headache accompanied by nausea to vomiting spray
- reduced visibility
- decreased awareness or behavior change
- speech impairment
- hearing loss
- impaired walking / balance of the body
- weakened limbs or seizures
- in infants are usually large prominent crown
Remember, the above list is only a symptom. Although you are experiencing one or more of the above symptoms, you may not be affected by brain cancer. To be sure, you should be checked immediately by a physician neurologist and undergo a further examination such as CT scan, MRI, angiogram, myelogram, spinal tap and biopsy. Baseline characteristics of brain cancer varies widely, depending on which part of the brain affected.
How to cope with brain cancer
Treating brain cancer is not easy because this disease is a disease that can cause a very dangerous thing for the sufferer. Brain cancer did not arise suddenly but rather take time or develop slowly but surely become a cancer. Central nervous system consists of the brain and spinal cord. The brain is an important organ that controls thought, memory, emotion, touch, motor skills, vision, respiration, temperature, hunger, and every process that regulates our body.
Brain cancer and spinal cord in adults is different with the children. They are often formed in different areas, develop from different cell types, and perhaps also different treatment approaches. This discussion is devoted only to the adult brain cancer.
Keeping the brain in order to remain healthy we need to do is to consume foods that are good for the brain, keeping the head from impact is hard, not too stressful, avoid exposure to radiation, and so forth. Brain cancer can happen to anyone not familiar with ages ranging from the ages of children, adolescents, but usually more brain cancers suffered by adults or who are still productive.