How to cope with baldness and hair loss. Excessive hair loss is a sign of health problems. In addition to health risks, there are many other causes that can make your hair fall out.
Baldness and hair loss is one of the dreaded male problem. There are a few things to avoid to overcome baldness and hair loss. How to overcome the problem of baldness and hair loss, there is a natural and non-natural.
There are several things that cause baldness and hair loss
- Less nutrients; When your body does not get the vitamins and minerals is sufficient, this will have an effect on the hair, nails, and teeth. If you’re on a diet, make sure you get enough protein and vitamins such as vitamin A, B, C, and E. You also need other minerals and omega-3 fatty acids. All the intake of vitamins, minerals, and protein can reduce hair loss while keeping the diet in order to keep it running well.
- Genes; When hair loss is due to genes or congenital birth, it is difficult to avoid. However, it could be delayed by way of treating hair as carefully as possible.
- Stress; Hair often show things that happen in the human body, such as stress, and poor diet. The structure of your hair will change when it happens, and cause the hair to become weak and fall out. Stress also makes your hair brittle, and change color to dull. Find ways to cope with stress that hit you so your hair does not fall out again.
- Sick and drug consumption; Diseases and medications can cause your hair to fall out. If you are taking certain medications or antibiotics, it could be one reason for losing hair. But when the drug has expired and you have cured, certainly the hair loss will be reduced gradually.
How to cope with baldness and hair loss
- Hair pieces; hair pieces is a surgery that is done by implanting hair, hair relatively smaller size, in order to cover the bald area.
- Almond; almonds contain protein and plenty of iron and vitamin E. Almond was able to minimize the amount of cholesterol in the body. Consumption of a handful of almonds a day is believed to fight baldness.
- Oranges; fruit juice is also good to tackle baldness and hair loss. The content of vitamin C in it is very good for stimulating the growth of new hair.
- Fish; fish known as the food was tasty and full of protein, it can also be used to treat hair loss, which impact on baldness. Because it contains vitamin B-6, A and also fatty acid is essential for maintaining healthy hair.
- Soybean; content iron in soybean able to produce hemoglobin. Active production of hemoglobin helps distribute oxygen to the body tissues. Thus facilitating the process of hair growth.
- Water; Consumption of water at least 8 glasses a day, because it can maintain the health of your scalp and hair.
The most common cause of baldness and hair loss is genetic, inherited tendency to lose hair from either or both parents. That’s how to deal with baldness and hair loss. Some traditional and natural way of offering a solution that is easy to overcome hair loss.