Benefits of honey for digestion and gastritis treatment. Honey therapy is usually done by people with gastritis as a treatment. This therapy an assortment of the way, can also use the traditional way. Gastric is a empty pouch-shaped organ located in the upper left abdomen, just below the rib cage. He can expand to accommodate food and beverages.
In the stomach there is a ring that regulates the entry of food. This ring will close when the food is finished entry in the gastric. On the gastric wall there is a muscle layer are powerful to destroy food, working with enzymes that break down chemically.
One of the fluid in the gastric is hydrochloric acid (HCL) which could even be crush iron. Can imagine if this acid increased can damage the stomach itself, That is why gastric mucosal releasing the bicarbonate ion to protect the wall gastric mucosa of the damage.
Actually PH in gastric can prevent his life the microorganisms, except for microorganisms that are resistant to acid PH. It’s just that in certain circumstances, a person with an unhealthy lifestyle and inability to manage emotions, so that there arose gastritis. Delaying meals, eat too spicy and sour, heavy meal, medicine and certain vitamins, can lead to gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
Gastritis disease is common, this happens because of the tendency to diet and meal times are irregular and unhealthy has become part of one’s lifestyle. Type of food and meal times (late meal) and even stress can affect rising levels of stomach acid. If this happens it will be very easy to recognize, symptoms as follows:
- Often experience pain and tenderness in the stomach and gut.
- Abdominal bloating if late to eat and feel sick to your stomach after eating
- Often accompanied by nausea and sometimes vomiting
- Frequent belching, especially if in a state of hunger
- Decreased appetite, pale face, cold sweat and dizziness.
The cause of gastritis
Ulcer disease is a symptom of disease due to factors that damage the gastric mucosal defense outweigh the factors that protect the gastric mucosal defense. Here are some of the causes of gastritis:
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Irregular eating patterns
- Eating foods that contain lots of fat so that will stimulate the production of stomach acid
- Stress, fatigue, and emotional distress were excessive.
- Often stayed up late, lack of sleep or insomnia
- Excessive coffee addiction
- Eating certain drugs in the long term
- Bacteria cause gastritis, harmful microorganisms (helycobacter pylori), by releasing a substance that stimulates the production of stomach acid.
Benefits of honey for digestion, especially gastritis therapy:
- Lowering stomach acid
- Healthy stomach (treatment of cancer and inflammation of the colon)
- Preventing the occurrence of deposition because the content of the bees acid that affect the intestinal bacteria
- Preventing constipation (difficult bowel movements)
- Sources of nutrients required liver tissue
Honey is liquid-like syrup, honey is more viscous and sweet taste, produced by bees and other insects from the nectar of flowers. If wasp honey already in the hive, the nectar removed from in the bag the abdomen of honey and other bee chewed work together, if the nectar is finely placed on the cell, if the cell is full will be closed and it ferments.
In addition, the results of the study proved that the bacteria that cause disease in humans can not live in honey because there repellent substances such as formic acid (to prevent not stale), sugar content, anti-bacterial substance called inhibitory antibacterial, and contains hydrogen peroxide H202 famous to kill the bacteria. So honey is suitable for gastritis therapy.