Causes and how to treatment of prostate cancer
Treatment of prostate cancer
How to treatment of prostate cancer | dmatxi.com. In this article dmatxi.com will discuss about how to tackle prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is a cancer / malignant tumor that develops in the prostate gland. After a 50-year-old man, usually the prostate will enlarge gradually. Prostate cancer usually strikes men who are elderly. Progression of prostate cancer is very slow, so this type of cancer is usually detected only when it reaches an advanced stage.
Enlarged prostate in old age is a normal thing. However, enlarged prostate gland not always lead to swelling. In some men, prostate cells mutate and grow out of control, causing abnormal enlargement of the prostate. Cells that have mutated (cancer cells) can be spread by metastasis of prostate tissue to other parts of the body. As an illustration of the normal prostate and prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is more common in men, in contrast to breast cancer is more common in women.
Factors that cause prostate cancer
- Men aged over 60 years
- Genetic factors: if the father or relatives of prostate cancer at a young age, then your risk is higher
- Diet high in fat and low fiber
- Exposure to cadmium metal
- Obesity / overweight
Prostate cancer usually causes no symptoms outstanding (extraordianary), because cancer cells grow slowly and spread very slowly. If not care, people realized that when the cancer has reached an advanced stage.
The signs and symptoms of prostate cancer
- You can take several seconds to start urinating / remove urine
- Urine flow is not smooth or discontinuous. This is caused by partial blockage in the flow of urine through the urethra
- Although you have finished urinating, but urine still dripping though has finished urinating
- Red urine (with blood)
- You have trouble urine
- You often feel dying for a pee and the frequency of sudden become more frequent urination
- You often wake up at night to urinate
- You feel pain when urinating or ejaculating or during defecation
- You feel pain in lower back
- You feel pain at the base of the penis (if the cancer is already advanced stage)
Some of the above symptoms are normal symptoms are common in older men because prostate enlargement normal (not cancerous). Not necessarily due to the symptoms of prostate cancer, to be sure you should see a doctor. If left untreated, prostate cancer can spread to the bones (particularly the pelvic bones, ribs and spine) or to the kidneys (causing kidney failure).
How to treatment of prostate cancer
One type of surgery is usually done to treat of prostate cancer is radical prostatectomy. Radical prostatectomy is a surgery performed to treat prostate cancer. This method is most often used for cancers that have spread beyond the prostate gland. In this operation, the surgeon performs the removal of the entire prostate gland along with some surrounding tissue, including the seminal vesicles. Early-stage prostate cancer is usually done prostatectomy (prostate removal) and radiation therapy. Cancer that has spread usually hormone therapy, removal of the testes, or chemotherapy.
Prostate cancer is most common in men over the age of 60 years. The cause of prostate cancer to date is not known with certainty. To reduce the risk of prostate cancer, you should get used to a healthy lifestyle, do not eat red meat / fat / excess oil, and multiply the consumption of fruits with high levels of fiber and antioxidants, may be useful.