Engineering practice to sharpen memory or train the brain
Train the brain
Engineering practice to sharpen memory or train the brain | dmatxi.com. In this article dmatxi.com will discuss about how to sharpen the brain. We describe first what is the meaning of IQ (Intelligence Quotient). IQ or Intelligence Quotient is a general term used to describe the nature of the mind that includes a number of capabilities, such as the ability to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, understand ideas, using language, and learning.
Intelligence is closely related to cognitive abilities possessed by individuals. Intelligence can be measured using psychometric tools commonly referred to as IQ tests. There is also an opinion stating that the IQ is mental age of human beings based on comparison of chronological age. Often train the brain, the brain will be more intelligent. Memory loss in a certain amount at any age is normal, just as changes in other organs. Just do not be lazy to diligently train the brain to stay have strong memory of all time.
Benefits train the brain
In the process of remembering, the brain plays a big role. The ability of the brain is divided into several sections, left brain and right brain. Left brain functions associated with logic, numbers, writing, intelligence, calculation, analysis, and for short-term memory. While we use the right brain for creativity, imagination, music, colors, shapes, emotions, and for long-term memory.
More memory will last a long time if the recall using the right brain. To be able to remember well, it is necessary to train the brain to function optimally. Unfortunately, more and more people are using left brain in the process of remembering. Most people the left brain is more developed without balanced development of the right brain. Because the left brain is short-term memory, then the information stored in the left hemisphere would be more easily forgotten.
Techniques to train the brain
If you want to keep in the right brain, the information must be converted into a story or picture. Because the right brain does not recognize text or numbers. Train the brain is necessary in order to develop the right brain. There are several techniques that can be done to train the brain.
- Train the brain with practice your ability to observe. Note the surrounding environment. Record in your mind what you see, ranging from the simplest and forwarded with the observation that more complicated.
- Remember personal journey. What you are doing an hour ago, last week on Wednesday at 10.00, for example. With who, where, and so on.
- Sharpen your senses. Can be trained to distinguish the taste of food are not preferred. Aware of the smell and aroma around or the sounds that exist in the way or maybe the heat or cool the air around you.
- Train the brain with memorize the names of friends and to pair the phone number. How many can remember? Train the brain to be able to remember more.
- Learn something new. Read and acquainted with many other things that may be your field, can a foreign language, knowledge of computers, and others.
- Memorize something you like. Could be it poetry, song, words from a book or someone’s words. As much as possible also try to phrase that is used is a foreign language.
- Use your hands to follow the instructions of the brain. For example, playing guitar, typing without looking at the keys, the craft of wood, or penmanship.
- Elaborated hobby. Use the opportunity to develop your hobby.
- Learn and memorize important dates, involving family members, friends, or celebrations.
- Exercises to memorize a long sequence of numbers lined up. It is a form of exercise to improve short-term memory. Do this by grouping or breaking numbers down into sections.
- Remembered and repeated daily expenses. What you bought yesterday? How much money you have in your wallet right now? When did you last take the cash, and so on.
Train the brain remain active and intercellular connective tissue of the brain. Challenging mental activities increase the number of active circuits or synapses in the brain. The more circuits, more and more associations, the greater the ability to remember.
Activities train the brain in particular needs to begin to do since the age of 25 years. Before that age, the brain and physical activity are met through school, college, and a wide range of activities and games. Another case when we begin to do routine jobs that are less variable, making it less able to stimulate brain development in a balanced way. Train the brain is actually a fun activity and can be done anytime.