Way of dental care using a toothbrush and dental floss
Way of dental care a toothbrush and dental floss
Dental care using a toothbrush and dental floss | dmatxi.com. Proper dental care is not only good for the teeth but also good for the whole body. Dental care is the effort made to keep teeth healthy and able to perform its functions. A healthy tooth is teeth clean without any holes. Toothbrush often not able to reach the difficult parts. And if gargling less clean can make the rest of muck tucked in between the teeth. Gargle with mouthwash may also help, but still likely to leave residual impurities.
Maintain hygiene and oral health, not only helps to have a charming smile with white teeth. Hygiene and oral health can improve overall health, reduce the risk of serious illness. Good habits to maintain hygiene and oral health for children it should be taught as early as possible. Good habits to maintain oral health and hygiene, such as brushing teeth, using dental floss, and check to the dentist regularly.
The importance of dental care
Once the importance of teeth so the teeth need to be cared for properly. Teeth is one of the important organs of digestion. Teeth used to chew the food before it goes into the digestive tract. If the gear was down, would also disrupted digestion process.
Untreated tooth so the infection can lead to heart disease and veins. Oral hygiene is poor not only cause bad breath, tooth decay and gingivitis, but also increases the risk of heart disease and other health problems. Maintain the cleanliness of the mouth and teeth are the windows to healthy living. Leftovers are still in the teeth causing excessive bacterial activity so that the mouth of a less pleasant odor.
Good dental care is by brushing and flossing several times a day. Every after meal snack or eat a large meal. But compulsory once in the morning and at night to brush my teeth before bed. Even for children who are strongly encouraged to familiarize establish healthy patterns that will contribute to their survival.
Use high-quality brush. It’s very important to clean the tooth enamel. A good toothbrush should be replaced once a month, point to avoid the development of bacteria that nest on the sidelines of a toothbrush that has been widened. Dental examination should be performed every six months to ensure hygiene and dental health. And must be performed by a dentist to examine every tooth in achieving all the nooks and crannies to clean plaque and signs of dental problems.
Way of dental care:
- Brush your teeth at least 2 times a day.
- Replace your toothbrush 3-4 months. Choose a toothbrush with soft bristles of the brush head that can reach all parts of the tooth.
- Do not forget to brush the tongue, which is a gathering place for the bacteria that can cause bad breath.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride to prevent cavities and enough tooth decay.
- Use mouthwash.
- Dental floss, dental floss once a day is recommended to remove plaque that can not be touched toothbrush and mouthwash.
- Sugarless gum, chew sugarless gum to increase saliva flow to clean food particles and acids cause tooth decay.
- Avoid foods that contain lots of sugar and sweet, like syrup, candy, and chocolate.
- Drinking water after eating.
- Get used to eating fresh fruits. In addition to good health, fiber can help remove dirt in the teeth.
- Eat a balanced and rich in calcium, like milk, cheese, eggs, anchovies, spinach, mustard, and jelly.
Dental care is the effort made to keep teeth healthy and able to perform its functions. Enhance dental care to get used to using dental floss. By having healthy teeth and gums can help improve overall health.