Causes of junk food have adverse effects to health. The food you eat, of course, is expected to provide nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed for the body’s growth. Unfortunately, not all food is good for health. The food is not good for health, it may be many know, the fast food or junk food. Most foods “junk” is generally processed foods, which are cooked by frying, contain sugar and high salt.
Fried foods are available in fast food is generally high in calories. Eating high-calorie foods would increase the risk of obesity, because your body will store high amount of calories. If the calories that are not used properly, of course calories are stored in the body as fat.
The effects of junk food to health
- Dishes were contaminated; Although the use of raw materials of vegetables, eat fast food tend to use vegetables contaminated with pesticides. Most dishes are also fried in oil. Of course fried foods reduces mineral and vitamin content. So think twice before eating a dish of fried foods from the store or restaurant. Fried foods will only attack your body’s ability to fight disease, thus weakening immune to the disease in the long run. So, if you are health conscious then fried food is not good for consumption.
- High sugar content; Refined sugar widely used fast food restaurants as a spice flavor. Sugar, bad for health. Certain nutrients that are important for our bodies get absorbed and reduced with refined sugar. Refined sugar lowers your immune system and make us susceptible to disease.
- Contains hydrogenated fats; The restaurant usually using hydrogenated fats for frying food. Hydrogenated fats are commonly used for frying food because it is cheap. When the fat is heated to a high temperature for some time, he had a conversion chemical and a carcinogenic. This means that you are actually eating unhealthy and carcinogenic when eating food fried.
- Rich in saturated fat; Junk food a lot of fried and high in saturated fat. Eating fried food is bound to increase the risk of heart disease and can lead to stroke. You can also suffer from obesity.
- Extra calories; Most fast food is high in calories. Usually treated with additional chemicals. To increase the shelf life of food, fast food often injected with chemical additives that can lower nutritional quality.
- Artificial sweeteners; Artificial sweeteners can cause serious health problems because they can stimulate brain cells. As such, they are classified as a neurotoxin by the researchers. Avoid adding artificial sweetener in your coffee, or even in cooking.
Junk food more tempting for anyone, including children. Savory flavor and aroma that invites more interesting than the healthy foods that tend to no aroma and taste more bland.
Most fast food is high in calories. Usually treated with additional chemicals. To increase the shelf life of food, fast food seringpula injected with chemical additives that can lower nutritional quality.