Foods that can improve concentration. Concentration is very important in our daily lives. This is one of the key factors for success in all areas of life.
If you find that you can not concentrate on your work, keep in mind that you are not alone in this problem. In fact, the inability to concentrate is a common problem among people all over the world.
There are many methods to improve concentration such as meditation and yoga. But do not forget what we eat also affects our brain function. Making the right choice in your diet can actually help improve concentration and increase your alertness.
Some foods that can improve concentration
- Coffee; Caffeine contained in coffee has been known to increase alertness. Millions of people around the world enjoy a cup of coffee every morning because they believe that coffee can improve their concentration to stay alert at work.
- Egg yolks; choline in egg yolk helps improve memory. They also have selenium, which help improve mood. Some doctors even recommend pregnant women eat more eggs to help improve brain function fetus.
- Ginseng and ginkgo biloba; Ginseng and ginkgo biloba are two of the most famous Chinese herb believed good for concentration and memory function. According to scientists, the combination of these two herbs can significantly improve brain power. The researchers suggest that ginkgo biloba can improve concentration, while ginseng can sharpens memory.
- Cranberry; Animal studies have shown that cranberries contain high antioxidant that can protect the brain from some of the free radicals that can lead to loss of coordination and memory.
- Fish; fish such as tuna, salmon, mackerel is a source of omega-3 is good that directly help improve brain activity. Eating foods high in omega-3 fatty acids have lower risk of stroke and dementia. It is advisable to eat two servings of fish every week to maintain brain health.
- Spinach; Spinach is rich in antioxidants and minerals, and is one of the vegetables that are rich in iron that can help increase concentration and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
The best way to improve concentration and memory is to engage in conversation. Too many people find themselves in a social environment. Be aware of the person you are talking to, engage with them, answer conversation. By simply being aware and engaged in conversation, you will improve memory and concentration. You will also have a stronger relationship with the person you are communicating with you.