Mistakes are often made parents on the children autism
Mistakes are often made parents on the children autism. Children with autism have excessive sensitivity to the senses. Noises, bright lights or sometimes just plain touch alone can make an autistic child scared or even angry. No wonder so many cases of children with autism found looks fussy and hyperactivity, it is because they are easily distracted by the things which they feel are not comfortable.
When he came of age, the sensitivity is also increased. Experienced hormonal changes can also cause interference if it is not handled properly. In people with autism spectrum called Asperger’s syndrome, hormone changes more quickly than non-autistic teenager.
When a teenager the sensitivity is also increased. Hormonal changes can also cause interference if it is not handled properly. In people with autism spectrum called Asperger’s syndrome, hormone changes can more quickly than non-autistic teenager. Parents must be very dear to her and would do anything for his son to grow well. But sometimes parents misunderstood and handle autistic children.
Mistakes are often made by parents on children with autism
- Always follow their children not to be angry; This will make the children become increasingly demanding for the wishes of children will increase. The parents should explain to the child why sometimes desire can not be fulfilled.
- Often do not keep their promises without explanation before; Children with autism are very dependent on a structured routine. So parents have to explain why it can not keep their promises. If you break a promise often for no apparent reason before, children with autism can be a tantrum or fuss and no longer trust their parents.
- Not allowed at all stimulating children’s behavior; Children with autism have sensory sensitivity, good vision, hearing, tasting, touching and smells. But it does not mean that children with autism should be avoided from the things that bothered. Sometimes children need to be taken to crowded places like malls or shopping centers to improve the ability interact.
- Asking children with autism with questions; Often children with autism feel upset with the sudden. If this happens, leave the child with questions that actually made him angry. Leave it up to his mood improved again and then to communicate.
Tips to help the development of children with autism
- Provide special bedroom, do not get used to sleeping with parents
- Practice your independence by performing daily needs without assistance
- Changing the appearance of appropriate developmental age, origin within the child still feels comfortable
- Respect the wishes of children, perhaps because it can be known from the interests and talents of children
- Help your child to add friends, but give time for herself
Give nutritious food with proper nutrition. Children with autism usually can not accept foods containing casein (milk protein) and gluten (wheat protein). And give food or supplements that contain Omega-3 to help brain development in children with autism.