Overcome oily skin
Cause of problems with oily skin are sebaceous glands work excessively which causes skin more oily and raised a lot of black or white spots on the face. This makes the face look dull, especially in dirty and dusty environments. Easily the dirt will stick to our skin, which eventually could lead to blackheads and acne.
Facial skin care should be taken to maintain healthy skin keep it looking beautiful. Oily skin is not only an issue for women, but the were men are also likely to have problems like this. Well for those of you do not worry about the with your situation, the problem is men also have problems like that.
But you also should not be careless with letting your skin look ugly with accumulated oil on the face. So you feel ashamed to associate, or minder in hanging out with friends. And worse still you face can be damaged or acne if left alone (not treated). How to treat oily skin naturally.
Natural ways to overcome oily skin
- Lime, tackle oily skin with lime can be done by rubbing the skin with lime juice evenly. Wait for about 15 minutes, then rinse your face with water. Perform routine once a day until you see the results.
- Bananas, milk, and honey. This yellow-skinned fruit is very effective for oily skin problems, the acne and enlarged pores. Mash the bananas, mix with milk and honey, and use as a mask for about half an hour, then wash with warm water and rinse with cold water. Apply 2 times a week.
- Celery, cut into small pieces and put celery in boiling water. Refrigerate, after quite warm, wash your face with water the celery leaves. In order for a natural remedy that works, let it dry on your face, then rinse with water. Do it once a day.
- Cucumber, in addition to refresh the eyes, cucumbers are also very good for oily skin care. Blender the cucumber and apply a mask for about half an hour. After that rinse with water. Apply 2 times a week.
- Salt water, wash your face with warm water mixed with salt. That way, the oil will not appear again. Do it every day, so that the effect is more pronounced.
One of the causes of oily skin occurs when your body produces a hormone that is very excessive, often consuming oily foods, ancestry, factor cosmetics that do not fit, and less hygienic lifestyle. This is usually very easy to be encountered in adolescence.