The benefits of eating eggs for breakfast for health
The benefits of eating eggs for breakfast for health. Starting the morning by eating eggs may be an option for those who want help feeling full longer. The protein in eggs is known to make a full stomach than the protein in wheat. An egg contains calories, protein, fat, and cholesterol. Egg consumption may be an option for those who want help feeling full longer. The protein in eggs is known to make a full stomach than the protein in wheat.
Diets with high quality protein can increase satiety, leading to successful weight-loss diet. Although eggs and cereals have different protein content, but in terms of calories, carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are the same. Researchers also measured how hunger or satiety before and after breakfast and lunch, by recording how many calories are consumed at meals.
The researchers found that people who ate eggs in the morning feeling fuller before lunch and they eat less food than people who eat cereal. Participants who consumed eggs also had lower ghrelin levels and a higher number for three hours between breakfast and lunch.
To determine the long-term effects of the habit of breakfast with eggs on weight loss does need to be studied further. But at least the eggs can be a healthy breakfast alternative for those of you who want a practical and healthy breakfast.
Another benefit of eating eggs for body
- Keeping the stomach is not hungry faster;For those who want to lose weight, the egg will keep your stomach feel full for longer, so it does not feel hungry quickly.
- Improve brain power; Medium-sized egg contains choline, a compound which is needed in the development of the fetal brain in utero. Pregnant women who consume 550 mg of choline per day will give birth to a baby with a stronger memory.
The benefits of eating eggs for breakfast
- Preventing blindness in the elderly; The part that is touted to contain a lot of cholesterol content of the egg yolk have compounds lutein that very important. If consumed regularly, lutein may improve eye health and prevent various types of blindness induced by the aging process.
- Maintaining heart health; As long as they are not consumed in excess, cholesterol content in the egg yolk will not harm the heart and veins. In contrast, the fat content is high in Omega 3 eggs it can improve blood circulation and improve overall brain function.
- Providing nutrition for ageless; In order for skin no wrinkles, women need 45g/day protein intake, while men need 55g/day.
Benefits of eating egg for healthy body if we eat a breakfast menu and consumed in moderation can nourish our bodies.