Symptoms and solutions to overcome gout
Solutions to overcome gout
Symptoms and solutions to overcome gout | dmatxi.com. Gout is often experienced by many people. In fact people are still quite young too often. We have a lot of people who often complain of suffering from gout. The definition of gout is a purine metabolic waste substances from the food we eat. It is also a byproduct of the breakdown of cells in the blood.
Purine itself is a substance contained in any food that comes from living bodies. In other words, in the living body of the presence of these purines, and because we eat living things, then move to the purine substances in our body. A variety of vegetables and fruits are also containing purines. Purine also resulted from the destruction of body cells that occurs normally or because of certain diseases.
Normally, uric acid will be released in the body through the stool (feces) and urine, but because the kidneys are unable to remove uric acid levels so that led to increases in the body. Another thing that can increase levels of uric acid is that we consume too many foods high in purines. Further excess uric acid will accumulate in the joints, causing pain or swelling.
Patients with gout after undergoing appropriate treatment can be treated so that the levels of uric acid in the body back to normal. But because the body there is the potential buildup of uric acid, it is recommended to control food intake so as to avoid food containing purines.
Symptoms of gout often appears unnoticed for the sufferer to it is important to recognize the disease because can be suffered by anyone, especially for people who pay less attention to healthy lifestyles. Gout is very disturbing because almost every day people experience joint pain so lazy to indulge. Therefore you need to know the early symptoms of uric acid in order to prevent it before acute.
Symptoms of gout:
- Tingling and shooting pain
- Pain, especially at night or morning when wake up
- Joints affected by gout visible swelling, redness, heat and incredible pain at night and morning.
Solutions to overcome gout:
- Take medication until the uric acid levels returned to normal.
- Control of food intake.
- Drink plenty of water. With lots of drinking water, we can help get rid of purines in the body.
Avoided foods containing much purine
- Side dishes such as organ meats, liver, kidney, spleen, tripe, intestines, lungs and brain.
- Seafood such as shrimp, clams, squid, crab.
- Canned food like corned beef and sardines.
- Meat, eggs, broth or gravy is thick.
- Legumes such as soybeans (including processed products such as tempeh, tauco, oncom, soy milk), peanuts, green beans, bean sprouts, chips.
- Leaf vegetables such as spinach, kale, cassava leaves, asparagus, cauliflower, green beans.
- Fruits such as avocado, pineapple, coconut water.
Changes in lifestyle, consumption of certain drugs and avoid foods high purine levels can uric acid control. Increased levels of purines in the body is a major cause of gout either from food or from metabolic disorders. If the excess uric acid buildup in the joints and it will cause not intolerable pain.