Factors that can beat heart disease – dmatxi.com. In this article dmatxi.com will discuss heart disease. Basically, the common symptoms experienced by people with heart disease due to lack of oxygen supply amount of blood to the heart due to impaired cardiac function.
Angina and arrhythmias due to lack of blood supply that carries oxygen to the heart muscle. Usually followed by other symptoms such as dizziness, prolonged fatigue, nausea, cold sweats, and shortness of breath.
These symptoms may be an early warning of heart attack risk. Unfortunately, those who experience these symptoms often regard it as an ordinary cold, is often made of first aid to be late and very detrimental consequences.
When a heart attack (myocardial infarction) progresses, the heart muscle will die while not getting blood. And unlike other tissues, the heart muscle can not regenerate.
Therefore, the longer the attack and not immediately treated, the more irreversible damage is also the heart muscles. It’s important to immediately seek medical help when symptoms of heart attacks occur.
Rapid treatment can save heart muscle from damage that can not be repaired. The more heart muscle is saved, the more effective will the heart pumping again after the attack.
Prevent and reduce the risk of heart disease
Given the dangers that threaten the lives of heart disease, prevent or reduce the risk of heart disease is the best way, in addition to keeping your diet and regular exercise, herbal supplements are very helpful. Some herbs such as ant and noni juice can not only prevent heart disease but also help cure heart disease, please read the information on our treatment of heart disease.
Heart disease is something that we should not ignore. Much we can do for heart disease should not be up to you. Heart disease does not happen overnight. Most diseases are caused by narrowing of veins are formed over the decades.
The main cause is our lifestyle. Research shows that 50-year-old man can be free from stroke and heart attack up to 40 years later when avoiding smoking, keeping cholesterol levels, blood pressure and blood sugar.
Factors that could help beat heart disease:
- Never smoked or had quit smoking more than a year.
- Body mass index (BMI) of less than 25. BMI is calculated by weight (in kilograms) divided by height (in m). Thus, a person weighing 62 kg and height 170 cm, BMI was 62/1, 70 x 1.70 = 21.4. BMI above 25 can be categorized as obese.
- Exercising at least 150 minutes per week or 75 minutes for a more severe type of sport.
- Eating at least four types of recommended healthy foods (fish, vegetables, fruit, enough water, reduce salt, and so on). Consumption of vegetables and fruits rich in antioxidants.
- Total cholesterol less than 200.
- Maintain a normal blood pressure (120/80).
- Fasting glucose levels less than 100.
Chest pain is often underestimated by most people. In fact, in the chest pain is one symptom of heart disease and veins.
Therefore, the number of symptoms associated with heart problems need to be identified early so that patients can be treated quickly and effectively. There are several symptoms of heart disease that is often overlooked so that eventually the illness worse.