Tips on How to Prevent and Cope With Excessive Stress
Tips on how to prevent and cope with excessive stress – dmatxi.com. Stress is a psychological disease. All people can suffer from stress. Stress is caused by various factors. Every person has a cause of stress is different. No person may not have a life goal.
Each person will be dealing with the problems of everyday life despite various levels of difficulty. Thus, each person can experience stress, it could even be excessive stress. The most important thing for everyone is how to control in order to avoid excessive stress, leading to frustration and even despair.
The issue is how to prevent excessive stress, which can make you frustrated and even desperate. In general, the stress because he did not achieve personal goals or desires are not met. Facts are not in line with expectations.
Although it is tried, the target is not reached. Finally, excessive stress and even stress can show up and if not properly managed, this could be entailed frustration, despair and even suicide.
Here are tips to prevent excessive stress, frustration, and despair:
- Do not rely on ourselves; See that you do not rely on ourselves. Nature we have to rely on yourself. Even people who believe in God though still often rely upon itself. We are confident to do everything by ourselves. We think we can manage our lives and achieve our plans without God’s help. We forget that the success of our plans are in the hands of God. Plans as good as anything, only God determines the outcome. Do not rely on ourselves to prevent excessive stress.
- Do not be too believes in himself; Avoid over-confident attitude. People who have a sharp mind, which always won at school, got a job with a large income, a lot of treasure, a great social status in the past, these can all lead to over-confident attitude. We can not always predict what will happen. Even if we are smart, rich, always successful in the past, we could still fail in doing something. You and I may fail as well as any of our efforts. Finally, we may experience excessive stress. Avoid over-confident attitude is one technique to prevent excessive stress.
- Make a realistic target; Many people make personal goals that are too far without thinking about the potential and facilities. Common sense is ignored. Rational calculation removed. See that you do not include such a person. If you have the ability, talent, and finances are good, still use common sense to achieve your personal goals. Do not think more than what you should think about.
- Do not compare yourself with others; Avoid comparing yourself with others. We often compare ourselves with others. We feel smarter or better than others, but in fact other people more successful than us. Can we also do not feel smart enough to make us feel inferior. Take away these thoughts. Keep the attitude of comparing yourself with others. You are you. Other people are other people. Way of life of each is the same despite never experienced the same events.
- Thank failure; Accept when your target is not achieved and do something. Your goal could not be reached because you are not diligent, persistent, and diligent. Maybe because you want out of sync with God’s will. Not all our plans are always approved by God. We can plan different from the will of God. We want this and that, but God willing another.
- Grateful to the failure; Though difficult, be thankful if you do not achieve what you want. There is always something wisdom behind every event. Failure can be a lesson in the future and be a blessing to others. Any failure to always keep a good thing. There is no mystery behind the incident. There we do not know behind the failures that occur in our lives. So, be thankful even if you do not achieve your life goals.
- Exercise; Exercise can prevent excessive stress. Try to exercise. Set aside time to exercise. Many advise that regular exercise will prevent excessive stress. You can walk, run or other exercise regularly.
Excessive stress can happen, in terms of love, employment, and education. Usually occurs when a person is always thinking about a single issue continuously. Stress can also occur if you do not have an activity, so do not know what to do (being a day’s room). This is article about how to prevent and cope with excessive stress.