Naturally yellow teeth, how to whitening?
Tips on how to whitening yellow teeth naturally | dmatxi.com. Teeth is a body part that is difficult or lazy to care for stay healthy. Many problems that may result in less healthy tooth or poorly maintained, So it becomes yellow and even cavities.
Various problems that can arise unhealthy teeth such as cavities, caries, toothache, yellow teeth and others. This time we will discuss the yellow teeth, what are the causes and how to whiten again. Many are questioning the natural yellow color of teeth. Are teeth naturally yellow?
The cause of yellow teeth
Age; As we get older, your teeth will get color. Productivity in old age the body to absorb nutrients and vitamins decreased. Therefore, calcium is absorbed by the body fewer and fewer. Yet we know that the teeth in desperate need calcium to stay strong and healthy. Toothpaste may not be much help, but the teeth still need a quality toothpaste to keep teeth from outside forces, that are not easily fragile.
Naturally yellow teeth; Each person has a different base color of teeth. There are basically having white teeth, but some are not. Tooth color is influenced by bone formation, which basically has different genetics.
Wall thickness tooth; Genetics and age, the effect is quite large for the size of the thick and thin teeth. Every person has the shape of the teeth and different thicknesses. Gear wall thickness and affects the color of teeth. Walls are thin teeth tend to be more transparent and yellow. This tooth type is generally needed bleaching to be white. While the teeth thick tend to be light-colored.
Foods; Eating habits also affect the color of teeth. Some foods can make a tooth-colored to yellow and black. Call it include: wine, coffee, tea, soda, carrots, oranges, and other foods that contain color. Foods that contain dyes that, when consumed will continue to make teeth white no longer. Moreover, the acid contained in sour fruits will trigger the appearance of yellow color of teeth.
Smoking habits; Nicotine bring devastating effects to the teeth. Nicotine also makes yellow teeth. Almost all smokers impossible to have white teeth. The average of them always have teeth brownish, crusty, and even began to fall. It turned out that nicotine in cigarettes are not only evil in the heart and lungs, a very bad effect on teeth. Looks like you better stop smoking if you want to have a healthy body and brilliant white teeth.
Effect of chemicals and medicines; Some of the chemicals contained in the consumption of medicines which we used to sometimes cause teeth yellowing. This section may not be avoided, because some people rely on certain medications to help his recovery.
Here are tips to overcome the yellow teeth become white again
- Whitening yellow teeth with wood charcoal; Real wood charcoal is also very powerful way to clean the yellow stains on teeth, but this material is dangerous because it can permanently damage the email and cause pain in the teeth. Therefore, you should not try it.
- Whitening yellow teeth with lemon and Salt; You can get bright white teeth by using a paste made from a few drops of lemon juice mixed with a pinch of salt. Apply the paste to brush your teeth with gently like when you’re brushing your teeth. This will help remove rust stains on the tooth surface.
- Whitening yellow teeth with orange peel; Brush your teeth with the inside of an orange peel. Orange peel contain bleaching agents that are very soft, which will help remove rust stains on teeth without harming enamel.
- Whitening yellow teeth with bay leaves; Take six bay leaves, and then drying in the sun until dry and crisp. Puree the sixth bay leaves, then add orange peel powder. Rub the mixture onto your teeth every day, then certainly within two weeks you will <u”>get white teeth naturally.
- Whitening yellow teeth with strawberries; Strawberries are not just a delicious fruit to be enjoyed. Beside rich in vitamin C, strawberries are also known to have properties to clean the teeth. Though sweet, strawberries are not harmful to dental health. Instead, this fruit can actually help remove rust stains on your teeth and make it a brilliant white.
- Whitening yellow teeth with apple cider and white vinegar; Apple cider and white vinegar are also very effective at removing rust stains on the teeth, because they contain bleaching agents that help remove the stain quickly. However, the nature of this material is very hard, so use on a daily basis will cause damage to the enamel. In addition, it is also very bitter.
Yellow teeth can also create bad breath, so dental hygiene should really be noticed, brush your teeth three times a day and after meals. These are some of our explanations on how to whitening yellow teeth naturally, may be useful.