Causes of lower left abdominal pain in men. In this article dmatxi.com will summarize the causes of the onset of pain in the lower left side abdomen in men. Abdominal pain is a common complaint experienced by many people, and the complaint can be experienced by people of all ages.
Abdominal pain can be caused by many things, it could be due to an inflammation of the abdominal muscles as well as the problems that occur in the intestines, or other organs contained within the abdomen. One thing that should be explained more nowadays is the cause of lower left abdominal pain in men.
Here dmatxi.com try to summarize the causes of lower left side abdominal pain in men. All abdominal pain can happen to anyone, but the cause of abdominal pain in women and men can be different. If it is not a abdominal pain as usual, you can see the cause below. But to make sure it must be by asking for help from the doctor.
Causes of lower left side abdominal pain in men
- Prostate; prostate infection can cause swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland. The reason could be due to bacteria or viruses. Usually very pain occurs in the lower left side abdomen.
- Urinary tract infections; Urinary tract infections may cause pain in the lower left abdomen. In men, especially those who have kidney stones and enlarged prostate, it is easy to experience a urinary tract infection.
- Hernia; Hernia can occur pain because pinched intestinal. Often early symptoms of hernia in the form of the pain triggered by movement or activity that causes the body’s pressure inside the abdomen increases, but has not been seen on the surface of the abdominal wall. Can arise due to heavy lifting or coughing long. When exposed to the hernia should be careful, because if pinched intestinal, the colon can be damaged and had to be cut. Hernias can occur in the left or right, in case of the left it will cause pain in the lower left abdomen. These patients usually have no previous hernia, but when pinched will cause great pain. Patients should immediately to a specialist surgeon, do not wait long.
- Kidney stones; This is more common in men, but there are also women who experience it. Lower left abdominal pain is very sick. It’s called colic pain. Usually arise as a result of kidney stones will come out, but stuck in the ureter (the tube from the kidney to the bladder). This is what causes severe pain in the lower left abdomen or right because there are two kidneys, on the left and right. When this happens immediately to the ER.
- Varicocele; This situation occurs where the pressure on the testicles that inhibits the flow of venous blood. The pain is usually very severe. Pain can be felt in lower left or lower right and in the middle of the abdomen.
Symptoms of lower left abdominal pain in men vary widely, ranging from mild to very severe, occurs suddenly or even ongoing. Lower left side abdominal pain in men can be caused by several things, and sometimes difficult to diagnose. This can happen to anyone, be it male or female.
If symptoms are abdominal pain lower left side continuous, you need to see a doctor because there may be a serious illness. The cause of abdominal pain you can identify based on the location of organs in the abdomen such as liver, stomach, colon, intestine etc.
Abdominal pain is a common complaint experienced by many people, and the complaint can be experienced by people of various ages. Abdominal pain was a lot of possible causes, may be due to inflammation of the abdominal muscles as well as the problems that occur in the intestines, or other organs contained in the abdomen.
Thus the explanation of the causes of lower left side abdominal pain in men. If symptoms of lower left abdominal pain is ongoing or when severe and continuous pain, seek immediate medical help because there may be a serious illness. Hopefully this article about the causes of lower left side abdominal pain in men can be beneficial.