Benefits of eating papaya for skin
Papaya for skin care at home
If we have previously discussed the benefits of papaya fruit for a diet program, this time we would like to share more information about the properties of the fruit of this one. Papaya is known as one of the best fruits for skin care. Papaya benefits for skin care are quite varied and many. This is because the papaya fruit is a source of vitamin A which is quite high, where it acts as an antioxidant vitamin.
Papaya also contains papain enzymes capable of breaking down proteins and slough off dead skin cells. In addition, the sodium content in papaya fruit is also very low. This is a very good thing, because it makes the skin evenly hydrated.
Papaya benefits for skin care
– Because of its rich content of vitamins A, papaya fruit is very rich source of antioxidants.
– Apply a papaya mask on the skin is the most natural way to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. This is certainly due to the enzyme papain in it.
– Papaya mask is also effective to restore skin smoothness cracked heels.
– Rub the inside of papaya skin to your skin. Let stand for 5 minutes then rinse with cold water until clean. The content of AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) which is an anti-aging compound contained abundant enough in it. Do not more than 5 minutes, because it can make your skin dry or irritate sensitive skin.
– Papaya mask is very effective for skin tightening. Mix a little milk and smeared it evenly on the skin. In addition to toning, this mask will also disguise the black spots and makes the face look radiant.
– Papaya mask mixed with a little honey is also very good for hydrate the skin and dry skin problems.
Some skin problems such as irritation caused by using a moisturizer that does not suit your skin type. Therefore, if you have oily skin, use a lotion with no oil content. Dry skin, use a cream with a dense texture that is rich in water content. Sensitive skin, choose products without fragrance content.