How to care for your teeth so as not to yellow
How to care for your teeth so as not to yellow. To maintain the appearance of your smile, teeth is the most important factor that can affect your smile and facial appearance. Many people who sometimes do not trust myself to smile because they have problems with their teeth.
There are a variety of dental problems experienced by many people like the color of teeth. Teeth that are less bright colors can make you look uncomfortable. Therefore, care should you need to do to make your teeth remain bright.
How to prevent yellow teeth. Staining of the teeth were divided into 2 based on the source cause, namely extrinsic staining (staining due to exposure from the outside of the surface tooth) and intrinsic (staining due to exposure from the inside of the surface tooth).
The cause extrinsic staining
- Bacteria chromogenic
- Damage to proteins on the surface of the tooth
- Beverages (eg tea, coffee, and sodas)
- Foods (eg berries, food additives, food was greasy)
- Supplements containing iron
The cause intrinsic staining
- Blood disorders
- Liver disease
- Developmental abnormalities and dentin email
- Consumption of antibiotics
Drugs specifically to whitening teeth naturally exist, but teeth whitening procedures using materials should be done professionally by a dentist, as you have already done or known external bleaching or in-office bleaching.
How to keep your teeth color to remain brilliant
- Improve your oral hygiene. Removing plaque on the surface of your teeth with proper brushing and optimal. Brushing technique is most easily done, yet effective cleaning plaque is in a circular motion to make a big circle on the surface of the tooth (front tooth surface facing the lip and tooth surface facing the cheek). As for the part of the tooth (the part of the tooth surface that faces the tongue and palate) brushed with the movement of pulling out, and at the top (occlusal) teeth brushed with a back and forth motion. Every surface of the teeth brushed for 10 rounds or movement. Do it slowly and brushing teeth with light pressure. Using a low-abrasive toothpaste. Using a soft bristle brush. Routine cleaning of tartar in Dentist.
- Diligent eating fibrous fruits and green vegetables, which serves for cleaning teeth naturally.
- Avoid habits that can cause staining of the teeth, such as smoking, drinking coffee, tea, soda and other colored drinks.
- Avoid foods that contain dyes and excess oils.
- Do not use mouthwash for more than 2 consecutive weeks.
- Prolonged use of antibiotics should be avoided.
- Consumption of supplements containing iron should also not be constant, you can consult further to your doctor about alternative other supplements.