Improve concentration at work
How to improve concentration at work. You sit in the office while searching on the web and look for an article on how you can improve your concentration at work.
At the same time you have a new message in the inbox, the phone rang for the arrival of the package that you have ordered, a colleague came and asked questions and got some message on your mobile phone.
What do you do? You read the email, set the reception package, reply to your colleagues and read messages. After that, it’s time to get back to work.
Your body is in the office but your mind is on vacation. Even worse, you realize that you have at least five unfinished projects. Do not worry, you’re not alone. Here’s how to stay focused and concentrate better at work.
How to stay focused and concentrate at work
- Create a comfortable working space. A comfortable work space will improve your mood at work. You will not be able to work well if your desk a mess. Tidy up your desk, organize files in folder categories to make it easier to find later.
- Beat social media; Each status update is an opportunity for a little chat with friends, each notification is temptation and every photo posted on your wall. When you return to work, it is reasonable that a low concentration levels and reduced performance. What can you do? Unfortunately for some, the only solution is to not log on social media as soon as you sit down at your computer. If you need to take a glimpse of what is going on, do it during the break and do not forget to close soon. Thus, notification will not distract you while you work.
- Mute your phone; Perhaps the most annoying sound in addition to the notification e-mail is your ringtone. You will be almost impossible to ignore message or call, especially when we know that nine out of ten calls are from your friends. To avoid this, set your phone to the status of silent and leave it in your bag or in your glove compartment is a wise move. You can view missed calls and text messages during the break, and if you need to call them back.
- No excessive boredom; Some of the tasks we have to do every day are more interesting than others. Tedious task is one of the biggest enemies of concentration. We recommend that you make an appointment with yourself, for every tedious task is complete, you get a ten-minute break, coffee or a phone call.
- Manage stress job; It’s almost impossible to concentrate on a specific task when you are constantly thinking about the task list is endless. The solution, find ways to relax, meditation, yoga, talk to your boss about stress. Go out for a walk, jog, take a deep breath or if all else fails, taking a day off.
- Wearing headphones; A recipe that has been proven to keep your concentration and mental integrity while in office was wearing headphones. This is the ideal way to reduce stress or relax the brain at work.
The ability to focus or concentration is needed in doing something big project. Concentration affect the results of all the work you do.