Reduce wrinkles on the face
How to reduce wrinkles on the face effectively | dmatxi.com. Many women and men believe that aging skin is inevitable, but with information and technology that we have today, you can actually look young. To help reduce wrinkles. An effective way according to the experts to make a difference to yourself. Many things you can do yourself.
How can you do to reduce wrinkles on the face
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure; It is a major cause of wrinkles, with dozens of studies documenting the impact. In one study that examined identical twins, plastic surgeons find sun exposure is even more important than heredity. Brothers with limited time exposure to the sun has fewer wrinkles and looked younger than his brother were exposed to more sun exposure.
2. Enough sleep; Dermatologists say that when you do not get enough sleep, the body produces excess cortisol, a hormone that breaks down skin cells. Get adequate rest and you’ll produce more HGH (human growth hormone), which helps the skin remain thicker, more elastic, and less likely to wrinkle.
3. Eat more fish; Eat more fish especially salmon. Salmon is not only a source of protein for the skin. But it is also an important source of essential fatty acids known as omega-3. These essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and keep it plump and youthful, helping to reduce wrinkles.
4. Eat more soy; So far, most of the evidence has come from animal studies, but the study does suggest certain properties of soy may help protect or heal some wrinkles from sun damage. In one study, researchers reported that the soy-based supplement (other ingredients including fish protein and extracts from white tea, grapeseed, and tomato, as well as some vitamins) improved skin structure and become more toned after just six months of use.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables; The damage caused by free radicals (unstable molecules that can damage cells), which in turn helps the skin look younger and more radiant, and protects against some effects of photoaging.