How to whiten your nails with baking soda
How to Whiten Your Nails with Baking Soda?
This is the first article about nails. Previously, we also have to explain about How to Clean Your Nails with Baking Soda. Do you often wear nail polish? How to Whiten Your Nails with Baking Soda? Nail polish is one way to provide the decorations on the nails.
Plain nails will look ordinary, not beautiful and attractive. The use of nail polish can also be used to cover the nails yellow and looks unattractive. But when the nails begin to show abnormal symptoms, you may have to make another effort.
1. Causes of Yellow Nails
Yellow nails can be caused by various reasons. If you often wear nail polish, then some chemicals will damage the nail. The result is a natural white nail color will be yellowish. Another impact is if the use of nail polish with a dark color that does not wear a protective base nails color. Other causes of yellow nails start is abnormal symptoms in the body. In spite of all these causes, then you can do some natural way. Here is some instructions use baking soda to whiten nails.
2. Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide
Mixture of baking soda and peroxide can be accurately and quickly moves to eliminate all interference color of the skin. Ways of making this mix quite easily.
- Mix130ml of hot water with 6ml of hydrogen peroxide. Mean while, prepare a bowl used to hold 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Make a mixture of these two ingredients until well blended.
- Once the dough is well blended then dip the nail in to the solution. You can do this step according to the taste or to stain the nail starts to dissolve and disappear.
- After fairly clean then wash hands with soap that contains moisturizers. If still in doubt with the remaining solution then brush nails with a tooth brush so that there are no ingredients that go into the tissue under the nail.
- To reduce the effect of hydrogen peroxide then you should provide moisture to the finger submerged into the solution. Note the condition of the nails from the color to the physical condition.
3. Baking Soda and lemon
Lemon juice has been used for a long time to perform nail care. Dirt under the nails can be removed with lemon juice. Here are some steps to make a solution of lemon juice and baking soda.
- Prepare baking soda in a special place. For stains that are not too severe can wear a dose between 1 to 2 tablespoons.
- Make the lemon juice with a little water.
- Mix baking soda with lemon juice and stir until well blended.
- This solution will form a paste that is very uncomfortable for the nail. Apply the paste with cotton wool and let it wear cotton attached to the nail.
- This step can be done up to 15 minutes in accordance with the conditions of the nail color.
- If you have finished then soak nails in warm water and dry thoroughly.
- To maintain healthy nails that had been exposed to baking soda, give a moisturizer on nails from drying.
Fixing yellowing nail color can indeed be done with simple and in expensive steps. You can use natural ingredients from the kitchen and do not need to use chemicals. But if you have done this way many times and did not get a natural white color, then you should immediately visit a doctor. Some discoloration of the nail can cause by certain health conditions.