Efficacy and benefits of aloe vera for health. Aloe vera is very good for hair health. Aloe vera can also address many diseases, Among Diabetes, digestive disorders, disorders of the mouth and others.
Aloe vera is a plant that is quite unique because it contains many biologically active compounds, such as mannans acetate, polymannans, anthraquinone, and various lectins. Aloe vera also contains beneficial substances known and other compounds that make it feasible to use in herbal medicine.
These substances include enzymes that aid digestion and reduce inflammation, all kinds of vitamins except vitamin D, minerals required for enzyme function, sugar to rebalance the digestive system; saponins which act as anti-microbial, and types of amino acids.
Here is the efficacy and benefits of aloe vera for health:
– Immunity; Aloe vera is full of antioxidants that counter free radicals to boost the immune system.
– Burns; Aloe vera gel can heal and repair skin affected by burns, including burns caused by sun exposure.
– Dandruff; Aloe vera can help reduce itching and dandruff. To overcome dandruff and itching on head, aloe vera can also be used for treatment of hair before shampooing.
– Detoxification; Aloe vera juice is a laxative natural toxins, but also contains various vitamins and minerals that help our bodies cope with stress in everyday life.
– Indigestion; Aloe vera is useful especially in case of heartburn and irritable bowel and peptic ulcers. Aloe vera is known to calm and overcome esophageal acid reflux.
– Oral health; Aloe vera is very useful for mouth and gum problems, especially in improving the deteriorating gums.
– Skin care; Its function also eliminates acne, moisturize the skin, detoxify the skin, removal of scars and marks, reduce inflammation, as well as repair and skin rejuvenation.
– Diabetes; Aloe vera juice can reduce blood sugar levels.
– Assisting bowel movement; Aloe latex contains anthraquinone glycosidesaloin A and B are useful as a powerful laxative.
– Maintain weight; Aloe vera juice has been used for weight loss.
Aloe vera is a spiny plant. Tamanan Aloe Vera has been known and used for efficacy and exceptional benefits. Benefits of aloe vera which has efficacy for treating various types of diseases. Eg sore throat, ulcers, hair loss, hemorrhoids, and skin bruising, cracking and blisters. Aloe vera still have other benefits to health.