Causes and how to prevent cavities
Causes and how to prevent cavities – dmatxi.com. Problem of cavities or caries is a major problem in the teeth. One reason is the lack of dental hygiene is maintained and indulgence eating sweet and sticky.
Cavities are usually left to rot. So it’s too late now to the dentist because the infection is deep and should be repealed. Tooth decay can affect overall health. Teeth is one of the digestive system. Can not chew food properly so that the stomach and intestines to work harder.
Causes of cavities
Lack of attention to health is a major cause of tooth cavities. Data indicate the quantity of people with tooth decay is still a less number with good dental hygiene. The cause of tooth decay is the cleanliness of the less intact.
Leftover food, especially if the food you eat is sweet and sticky, germs accumulate and become attached to the teeth and gums. That’s what we call plaque bacteria.
In addition to the lack of attention to dental hygiene as a whole, the other factor is the habit of consumption of sugary foods. Bacteria will ferment the sugary foods and produce acids. Email the hardest part of our body, which exceed the rigors of the bone, the calcium will dissolve in acid before, then place the tooth surface is weak and be cavities.
- Reduce eating sticky foods such as chocolate, lunkhead, candy, etc..
- Diligent toothbrush. Regularly toothbrush every meal or at least 2 times a day ie morning and at night before bed. If we do not brush your teeth, the rest of the food for 24 hours will turn into acid. This acid is a medium for germs to grow.
- Use a toothbrush straight fit our age.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste.
- Before you brush your teeth, rinse to hydrate the gum.
- After that rinse to clean up the remnants of dirt. Toothbrushes should be replaced if it already bristles fall out, damaged or expand to be uncomfortable or ineffective longer used as a toothbrush.
- Not all parts of the tooth can be wiped clean with a toothbrush, because it the use of dental floss need to clean up areas that are difficult to reach by a toothbrush especially the area between the teeth (interdental). Use a special dental floss (not sewing thread).
- Clean up of tartar and do routine dental examinations every 6 months.
Keeping of dental caries formation, then diligently clean the mouth and teeth by regular brushing in the morning and at night before bed. Also, brushing after consumption of sugary foods. Even more important is to maintain oral hygiene to avoid cavities.