Causes and how to treat thrush
Causes and how to treat thrush – dmatxi.com. Thrush is not a serious illness and life-threatening, but canker sores is annoying and irritating. Thrush makes us hard to eat, sometimes it is difficult to talk. Known as thrush or stomatitis is a swelling or an inflammation of the mucosal lining of the mouth.
This can be caused from several factors, such as stress, sores in the mouth, food allergies, menstrual cycle, taking antibiotics or too much acid.
Areas that could be affected by canker sores, including the cheeks, gums, tongue, lip and palate. In addition canker sores it can also cause bleeding, swollen and reddened.
Things that cause thrush:
- Virus; Thrush is caused by some form of virus in the body, including special cases such as that causes glandular fever, herpes and other oral diseases.
- Bacteria; Thrush is usually like this type occurs when a person suffering from a sore throat or other illness caused by bacteria.
- Fungi; Thrush occurs when a person has an immune system is very low or other health problems that may require the use of high doses of antibiotics.
- Non-infectious; The most general is the occurrence of recurrent sores in the mouth, although no known cause but usually disappear within 2 weeks. Thrush can also be caused by problems in the digestive system, lack of vitamins, riboflavin, and B12 miacin.
In addition to the four causes of the above, there are also other things that supposedly can cause canker sores like less to maintain oral hygiene, the installation of braces or dentures and also the consumption of food or hot drinks.
Treating thrush with using of existing materials at home:
- Gargling with salt water; Gargling with salt mixed with warm water three times a day can heal canker sores quickly. Salt content can attract fluid of the thrush so as accelerate healing.
- Drinking yogurt; Yogurt helps balance the bacteria in the mouth and body. This will speed healing and help prevent thrush. To feel the results, make sure the yogurt contains live acidophilus.
- Rub with garlic and papaya wound; Apply directly to the wound thrush can also accelerate the healing process. Use raw onion, papaya or tea bag directly on the canker sores wound.
- Try baking soda; Mix baking soda with water is used as a mouthwash or paste to coat the canker wound. Baking soda will help remove bacteria in the mouth and reduce pain.
- Take vitamins; Studies show thrush is more common in people who lack vitamin B. Vitamin C, iron and folic acid also plays a role in preventing and healing canker sores.
Well that above is a canker sores drug commonly found around that can be used to treat thrush (alternate). However, if the sores that never healed affects up to 2 weeks or more, then you should see a doctor. It is a sign of more serious conditions that need to be addressed.
The treatment is performed to treat canker sores is to find the root cause of canker sores. However regulating of food intake can also help, such as avoiding foods that are crunchy or sharp foods that taste. Try to use a soft toothbrush and maintain a healthy mouth and teeth.
If you are a user of braces or dentures, ask your doctor to check it out when you’re visiting to ensure that no significant problems. Thrush usually goes away by itself after 4 days, but if not go away should seek medical help, especially if caused by a bacterial infection that requires antibiotics.
Actually canker sores can be prevented by maintaining the cleanliness of the mouth and teeth properly, regular dental examination and set a good diet by reducing the foods that can trigger irritation of the mucous lining of the mouth.
Besides the prevention of thrush can also be done by avoiding the occurrence of trauma or impact such as brushing your teeth gently, do not rush when chewing food, and do not talk while eating. Prevention of thrush by maintaining the cleanliness of the mouth and teeth properly.