How to prevent and remove blackheads naturally – dmatxi.com. Blackheads are the Dirt plug the pores are small, black or white. With blackheads, smooth face look dirty and dull. Blackheads appear due to accumulation of excess oil (sebum) and dead skin cells.
Typically, blackheads appear in T area (forehead, nose, and chin), also under the eyes and cheeks. Do not remove blackheads by squeezing, because it actually would stimulate a festering pimple that will aggravate the condition of the face, can even lead to infection.
How to remove blackheads naturally. Tips or how to remove blackheads may already know. Blackheads are very easy to arise either on the face especially the nose.
How to prevent and remove blackheads:
- Know your skin type; Typically, blackheads easily appear on oily skin. By knowing your skin type, my friend can more easily choose the appropriate facial cleanser products.
- Choose the right cleanser; Cleaners that can make the skin really clean, fresh, and chewy. Give tolerance a month to test the effectiveness of the cleaners you use.
- Choose a suitable moisturizer; For normal and oily skin, use oil free moisturizer. Actually, the body has a natural system that can regulate skin moisture.
- Avoid comedogenic products; Other products that can cause blackheads are cleansing milk, sunscreen, foundation, pressed powder, made from ginseng shampoo and conditioner. Keep in mind, pressed powder is a product that contains the most high-comedogenic. Use compact too long not only cause blackheads, but also acne.
- Living healthy and well nourished; Enough sleep and rest, avoid stress. This may sound cliche, but try to apply this practice it, and see the results.
- Facial; One way to remove blackheads completely and accurately. Perform regular facials and after a menstrual period. This is to avoid the occurrence of changes in hormones and glands sebaceous during menstruation, which produces more active oil.
- Avoid foods; Eating chocolate, milk chocolate, peanuts, eggs, nuts, cheese, avocado, ripe mango, scallops, cream powder, all kinds of milk (full cream, low or non fat), fried foods, coconut milk, and fatty meats.
How to remove blackheads naturally
Eliminate blackheads use egg whites. Take a little egg white, place in container, beat until frothy. Spread around the nose or the face of blackheads. Cover with paper towels. Allow to dry completely. Remove the tissue slowly. In the inner tissue, spots will be seen that up blackheads.