How to whiten underarms using baking soda at home – After so many articles that we have written about how to get rid of acne, we now turn to the issue of underarm. One of our articles related to underarm is a lump in armpit is a sign of cancer.
Dark underarm skin caused by a buildup of dead skin cells due to too often shave underarm hair or because conditions are always sweaty, so that a place suitable for residence bacteria on the skin.
Dark underarm skin can also be caused by chemicals contained in deodorant used. Baking soda is a natural way that you can do to whiten your underarm. Underarm white and clean is the dream of every woman. It will increase the confidence of women especially when using a sleeveless shirt. Freely to lift his arm without embarrassment.
Actually, baking soda is not a natural product, but baking soda is a product that is easily available and cheap price. Baking soda can be used to whiten dark underarm because it contains salts that are useful to remove dead skin cells.
How to whiten underarms using baking soda
Baking soda is not just used to whiten the skin underarm, but baking soda can also be used to redden the lips and whiten teeth. But this time we will discuss how to whiten underarm naturally with baking soda. Here’s how to naturally whiten underarm with baking soda:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with enough water. Mix the two together to form a scrub.
- Wait for 10 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- Use 2 times daily after showering.
By applying baking soda, dead skin cells on underarm will disappear and made whiter underarm. In addition to whiten the skin underarm, baking soda can reduce body odor.
Do it this way on a regular basis until the underarm skin becomes white. If the already white underarm skin, discontinue use because of excessive use of baking soda can irritate your skin.
How to whiten underarms using lemon and baking soda
The content of vitamin C in lemons already widely known to the public as a natural skin whitener. In addition, the lemon also you can use to get rid of acne effectively. Baking soda mixed with lemon can reduce the pain due to application of lemon in the underarm. Utilization of lemon and baking soda as an underarm whitening is:
- Mixed the lemon juice with one teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix well and use on your underarm and wait for 15 minutes.
- After that rub your underarm so mixture of baking soda and lemon falling.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Perform routine during the week.
How to prevent dark underarms
- Do not shave, but use Waxing. Waxing is a kind of gel that is used to remove underarm hair in lieu of shaving or remove underarm hair which have been the cause of dark underarm skin.
- Choose a natural deodorant. Why not recommended deodorant? Because chemicals from antiperspirant contained in deodorants often makes dark underarm skin due to the inflammatory response.
Studies show that the underarm is one part of the body which is a favorite place of breeding bacteria, especially for people who are always sweaty. This is simple tips about how to whiten underarms using baking soda at home. Any natural materials that you use will require a long time, so you have to do on a regular basis.