Often oversleep may lead to rapid dementia – dmatxi.com. Oversleep have a high risk. Due to oversleep can cause adverse effects on health. Usually the first effects are lazy. Wake up at different times could lead to an adverse health effect.
Get used to getting up early. Wake up on time a lot of benefits rather than wake up too late (oversleep). Though waking up at the same time each day will make you feel better.
- The median time to sleep less, adults need at least 6 hours to rest, or according to health is 8 hours.
- Exhaustion of the body. Someone who make the body too hard to rest your body longer than they should.
- Fatigue the mind. Fatigue can lead to imaginary mind is clogged, so that someone could have a dreamless sleep that cause people to sleep continuity. For in every man there is a natural minder.
Ways to cope oversleep:
- Sleep 8 hours before you want to get up. Suppose you intend to get up at 5 am, you try to sleep at 9 pm. In addition to keeping you up late too you have to rest your body for the next day.
- Install an alarm clock in a place far from your reach, but it sounds obvious by you. Because if you place it near your range, so when you wake up phase (between dream and reality) you can just turn off the alarm and went to sleep again.
- If you are still difficult to get up, try to enlist the help of people in your home to wake you up.
- Metabolic problems; If you sleep too long, your body will not function according to the rhythm. You will feel hungry for a long time and this affects the metabolic rate. This will make the body weight increases.
- Flagging; Excessive sleep will make you feel lethargic because your metabolism is still working in the evening set. The body takes longer to start up the system and can not function normally. If you really want to sleep a little longer, try not more than thirty minutes.
- Loss of productive time; Experts consider the morning is the most productive time because your mind is still fresh. If you sleep too long then it will lose a lot of productive time of day. So, you must complete the work until late at night in a hurry.
- Disorientation; Sleeping too long makes it difficult to concentrate for long periods. Unless, after waking up exercise immediately. Then, because your metabolism can not stop the brain will make you feel hungry.
- Headache; Cerebrospinal fluid moves into the brain when you sleep too long. This condition, if it lasts a long time can cause severe headaches and even cause blindness. So, think again if you want to sleep longer
Dementia due to often oversleep (wake up late)
Everybody will be senile when brain function begins to decline, but some experience it more quickly than others. Always wake up late can also be interpreted as signs of dementia will more quickly, especially for women.
A study reveals, the risk of developing dementia could be attributed to faster biological clock or circadian rhythm. Biological clock regulates sleep patterns and daily activity cycles.
People with strong biological clocks tend to get up early, and started its activities at an earlier time than others. Instead of people who have weak biological clock tends to wake up and be more active later in the afternoon or evening.
Oversleep is a condition where a person getting out of bed when the sun was rising to the surface, approximately from 7.30 to 11.00. This was triggered by a bad habit is to sleep late at night. A good time to sleep at 10 pm is more than that, not quite ideal. Rest of the body ideal time is 8 hours.
Getting late sleep, the less our bodies to rest the consequently extend the break. For example, I used to sleep at 10 pm then I would wake up at late hours of 6 am. But if I change my habits for example only 11 hours of sleep most late night then I woke up at 7 am. Likewise onwards.
Oversleep effect is not good for health. Start living healthy with up early. Oversleep due to harm ourselves and our time everyday.