Techniques to train the brain
Brain training techniques. The more trained, more sharp brains. Memory loss in a certain amount at any age is normal, just as changes in other organs. Importantly, do not be lazy to diligently train the brain to memory remains strong.
In the process of remembering, the brain plays a big role. The brain be divided into left brain and right brain. Left brain functions associated with logic, numbers, writing, intelligence, calculation, analysis, and for short term memory. Meanwhile, our right brain use for creativity, imagination, music, colors, shapes, emotions, and for long term memory.
Memories will last much longer if the recall using the right brain. To be able to remember well, need to train the brain to function optimally. Unfortunately, more and more people are using left brain in the process of remembering. Most people the left brain is more developed without balanced development of the right brain. Because the left brain is short-term memory, then the information stored in the left hemisphere would be more easily forgotten.
Brain training techniques are:
– Train the brain by way of practice your ability to observe. Exercising can improve the brain ability to observe. Train the brain to pay attention to the surrounding environment. Record in your mind what you see, ranging from the most simple and forwarded with the observation that more complicated.
– Train the brain by way of sharpen your senses. Sharpen the senses by means of the senses. Exercising the brain can be done by distinguishing the taste of food likes and what does not. Recognizing the smell and aroma in the vicinity or the sounds that exist in the way or maybe feeling hot or cold air around you.
– Memory, Train the brain by way of memorizing the names of friends and the pair number. How many you can remember. Train so I could remember more.
– Learning something new. Learn something new. Many read and get acquainted with other things that may not your field, can a foreign language, knowledge of computers, and others.
– Following the instructions of the brain. Use your hands to follow the instructions of the brain. For example playing guitar, typing without looking at the keys, working on crafts of wood, or practicing penmanship.
– Hobby, Use the opportunity to develop your hobby. Gardening can relieve your stress with a variety of reasons, including bringing you into the sunlight and fresh air, creating a more beautiful environment to come home every day, and more.
– Memorized the sequence of numbers. Exercise memorize a long sequence of numbers lined up, such as 485292493759259274. This is a form of exercise to improve short-term memory. Do this by grouping or splitting it into several parts numbers, for example 485 292 259 274 493 759.
These exercises will allow the brain cells remain active and intercellular connective tissue of the brain. Challenging mental activities increase the number of active circuits or synapses in the brain. The more circuits, more and more associations, the greater the ability to remember.
Train the brain just as physical exercise, brain exercises are also important in order to achieve a long and happy life, brain exercises proven to improve cognitive abilities such as memory and learning. Exercises also help improve problem-solving skills, spatial recognition and verbal ability. This is techniques to train the brain.