How to prevent and cure yeast infections tinea – dmatxi.com. Skin fungus is a disease that is identical to filthy lives (dirty lifestyle). But actually, skin fungus is not necessarily caused by the filthy lives. There are all kinds yeast infections in the skin, but this time we will discuss about yeast infections caused by tinea, a yeast infections tinea not only affects the skin, but also the nails.
Tinea is a yeast infections that most often affects the community. Tinea is characterized by the presence of skin complaints that resembles a worm under the skin, but actually there is no worm under the skin.
Yeast infections tinea of the skin is like a ring of redness and inflammation of the middle of the ring there is a healthy-looking skin. Yeast infections tinea is also usually accompanied by intense itching, especially when sweating.
A person can be affected by yeast infections tinea in the skin by infected by contact with other people who are already infected with Tinea, or touching the moist surface of an object in public places (eg public toilets). A person can also be infected by their pets, like dogs, cat, or livestock.
Tinea can affect many parts of the body, starting from the scalp, shoulders, chest, abdomen, arms, hands, groin, between your toes, hands & feet nail. There are typical for yeast infections tinea of the scalp, the hair loss on the infected skin.
Symptoms of yeast infections tinea
Symptoms of yeast infections tinea is a rash of reddish or brownish patterned like a ring around normal skin. The infections is usually not serious, but it can ruin the appearance and create an uncomfortable itching. If someone has a weakened immune system due to medical conditions such as HIV/AIDS or cancer, fungal infections may be more severe. Yeast infections tinea is accompanied by intense itching, especially when sweating.
How to prevent yeast infections tinea
People increases the risk of getting yeast infections when their skin is still wet for a long time. The fungus grows rapidly in area warm and moist. Clothing, tile bathrooms, and pool deck is a common place for fungi to multiply.
- Bathe twice a day. Wash your groin with a clean, make sure it is completely dry after every shower. Drying is probably the most important thing. A lot of people wearing underwear when your groin is not quite dry. Wet crotch is an ideal place for fungi to multiply.
- Do not share towels with others. Wash your towels frequently.
- Do not walk barefoot in the gym, showers, lockers, swimming pool, or a hotel room. The fungus that causes athlete’s foot may be on the floor. To protect your foot, wear shower sandals or flip flops.
- Wash your feet daily with soap and dry your feet.
- Change clothes every day. Fungi can proliferate in the form of flakes of skin in dirty clothes.
- Keep your own towel when you have a yeast infections tinea in the skin to reduce the chance of transmitting the fungus to other people.
- When you are at high risk of athlete’s foot, spread anti-fungal powder on your feet and in shoes.
- Do not wear shoes of others.
- Wear socks made of fabrics that dry quickly or keep the skin moist. Do not forget to change your socks every day, and quickly change if wet socks.
How to cure yeast infections tinea
Treatment of tinea can be topical, systemic or a combination of both. Topical treatment is the treatment of the infected site using foreign drugs such as ointments and creams. Systemic treatment is treatment of the body through the oral or injection effects throughout the body.
This type of yeast infections tinea treatment often depends on clinical conditions. For example, a single skin lesion may simply be treated with topical antifungal agents. However, topical treatment for scalp and nail infections are often ineffective because it needs a systemic treatment. Chronic infection or widespread typically also require systemic therapy.
Apply the cream on the infected area until a few days or weeks. Apply according to instructions, which vary among the different creams. For very inflamed skin, the doctor may prescribe an antifungal cream, combined with a mild steroid cream. Steroids reduce inflammation and can reduce itching and redness quickly.
However, steroids do not kill the fungus so it should not be used alone. Systemic antifungal medications taken orally you should only consume a doctor’s prescription. Treat yeast infections tinea early as possible [various source].