Overcome nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy
Morning sickness or nausea and vomiting usually occur during the initial 3 months of pregnancy (first trimester). Every pregnant woman will have nausea degree different, there is not much to feel anything, but there is also a feeling of nausea and some even felt very nauseous and vomiting all the time and require treatment (hyperemesis gravidarum). Remember that every pregnant woman with characteristics of each.
Some tips to help you cope with “morning sickness” or nausea-vomiting during early pregnancy:
– Traditional Medicine: Usually people use ginger in reducing nausea in a variety of traditional medicine. In some pregnant women who consume fresh ginger or ginger candy to help cope with her nausea.
– Eat small amounts but often, do not eat large amounts or portions would only make you grow sick. Try to eat when you should eat small meals but often.
– Eat foods high in carbohydrates and proteins that can to help you cope with nausea. Many fruit and vegetables and foods high in carbohydrates such as bread, potatoes, biscuits, etc.
Source : via
– In the morning when I wake up do not jump to hasty wake up, try to sit first and only slowly stood up. If you feel very sick when I wake up in the morning prepare snack or biscuit near your bed, and you can eat it before you try to stand up.
– Avoid fatty foods, oily and spicy that will aggravate your nausea.
– Drink enough to avoid dehydration from vomiting. Drink water, or juice. Avoid beverages containing caffeine and carbonates.
– Vitamin sometimes worsen the nausea of pregnancy, but you still need folate for you this pregnancy. If nausea and vomiting is very severe, consult your doctor so it can be given the best advice for vitamins that you will consume. And your doctor will probably give the drug to nauseated when necessary.
– Vitamin B 6 is effective for reducing nausea in pregnant women. Should first consult with your doctor to use.
– Rest and relax will help you cope with nausea vomiting. Because if you stress will only aggravate your nausea. Uptake time for you! try to get enough rest and relax, listen to music, reading books or magazines of your favorite baby etc.. Face your pregnancy with happiness, because this is God’s gift.
Remember! Call your doctor if nausea and vomiting become so severe, so that you can not eat or drink anything that can cause lack of fluids / dehydration. (Hyperemesis gravidarum).
Believe Morning sickness or nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy it will pass without you knowing it and this will be one exciting experience during your pregnancy, just think about the little one will be coming soon with a million happiness.
Pregnancy with nausea or without nausea is normal. No nausea during pregnancy is not an indication of danger to the pregnancy or the fetus. Pregnancy without nausea can run safely and without complications, just like pregnancy with nausea.