Tips on how to prevent and cope with back pain – dmatxi.com. Back pain is the second most common neurological disease after headache. Almost everyone must have experienced it. The majority of back pain recover within a few days. Back pain consists of two types. Acute back pain usually lasts only a few days. Back pain is called chronic if it lasts more than 3 months.
Causes of back pain. Most of the pain caused by trauma to the lower back or a disorder such as sciatica and arthritis. Trauma can be caused by sports injuries, work at home or in the garden, or a sudden jolt such as a car accident or other stress on the spine. Another cause is the most common is to use your back muscles in activities that do not normally do, like lifting heavy furniture or doing work.
Symptoms range from pain in the stabbing pain or muscle pain, stiff / limited range of motion, or the inability to stand upright. Sometimes, the pain is felt at the waist can spread to other places of the body.
Tips to prevent back pain:
- Always stretch before exercise or other physical activity that weight.
- Do not bend when standing or sitting. When standing, keep your weight point to be balanced on your feet. While working at home or at work, make sure your work surface is at a comfortable height for you. Sit in a chair with a good and proper position and height for the task.
- You sit interspersed with regular walking or doing light stretching to reduce muscle tension. If you must sit for long periods, rest your feet on a low stool or a stack of books.
- Wear comfortable shoes and low heeled.
- Sleep with angled to reduce stress on your spine. Always sleep on the surface is quite dense, not too soft.
- Ask for help from others when you are lifting heavy objects.
- Do not lift by bending. Lift objects by bending your knees and squat to pick up objects. Keep your back straight and continue to bring the object into your body. Avoid turning the body while lifting. Better push than pull when you must move heavy objects.
- Maintain proper nutrition and diet to reduce and prevent excessive weight, especially fat around the waist. Adequate daily dietary calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin D helps maintain new bone growth.
- If you smoke, stop. Smoking reduces blood flow to the lower spine and cause spinal disc degeneration.
- Exercise regularly. Contribute to an active lifestyle in preventing low back pain.
Milk can strengthen bones. Milk is a mainstay for us to keep the body healthy and fit throughout the day. Because milk contains calcium which is quite high, so this way there is no harm in use. Milk will protect your bone health in sustaining your body. Because the bones, including heavy duty. So it needs special attention so that your bones stay healthy until old age.
Try doing a light stretch in the morning and evening for abdominal and back muscles. Or you can also jog in the morning or late afternoon. This will help you in shape all strengthen the muscles of your waist. In addition it should be once or twice a week doing gymnastics. Exercise regularly. Contribute to an active lifestyle in preventing low back pain.