Often find it difficult to sleep, even though the body is tired to be rested. Leave a sleeping pill before bed as a means of procession and move on to what foods you consume every day. Let’s find out, these tips on what to do to get a good night’s sleep.
The cause of restless sleep, often after activity a day, at night becomes tired and difficult to sleep. This can happen to anyone, whether children, adults, teens, to parents. The cause of restless sleep or called also insomnia.
Causes of insomnia (difficult to sleep)
– Psychological factors. prolonged stress is most often the cause of chronic insomnia type, while the bad news failed plan can be the cause transient insomnia.
– Psychiatric problems. Depression is most often found. You get up earlier than usual that you do not want, is the most common symptoms of early depression, Anxiety, Neorosa, and other psychological disorders are often the cause of sleep disorders.
– Physical pain. Shortness of breath in people who have asthma, sinus, nasal congestion, flu can be a cause of sleep disorders. During a physical cause or physical pain that can not tackled well, sleep disorders or sleeplessness will be able to keep going.
– Environmental factors. noisy environments such as jet trajectory environment, railway tracks, factories or even a neighbor’s TV can be a factor causing sleeplessness.
The influence of food on your sleep
– Eat foods rich in tryptophan content. One of the essential amino acids is known as a substance that can drive you sleep soundly. Unfortunately the body can not produce these essential amino acids alone. So to meet the needs of the body, we must get it from outside. Foods that contain lots of amino acids tryptophan include bananas, wheat, honey, and poultry.
– Eat foods rich in carbohydrates. combination diet rich in carbohydrate and amino acid tryptophan is very good for your insomnia. So look for foods such as cereal and milk, yogurt, crackers, bread or cheese to support your plans to enjoy a deep sleep.
– A little snack before bedtime. For those of you who entered the category of severe insomnia, a little food may can help you sleep.
– Forget the burger and fries now. New research shows that consumption of fat-rich foods a day, will disturb your sleep.
– Be careful of food with low caffeine levels; It is not surprising that a cup of coffee in the afternoon can disrupt your sleep. Disturbed sleep even though you can also just eat foods with low levels of caffeine such as chocolate, and tea. So from now on, avoid the consumption of caffeine during the day until bedtime, although with low levels.
– Note the drugs you are taking. Some medicines that we consume may contain caffeine, even a measure far more than a cup of coffee. So be careful in consuming drugs. First check whether the labels listed contain substances that can disrupt your sleep (causing insomnia) or not. Generally, drugs such as body weight-lowering pills, diuretics, and flu medicines contain caffeine, although with different levels.
– Stay away from high-protein snacks. Protein is an important part in our diet. However, the relative protein-rich foods more difficult to digest by the body. So that it can disrupt your sleep. So stay away from snack high-protein before bedtime.
– Reduce drinking after 8 pm. Drinking water is very good for our bodies. Even a very important role in metabolic processes. But in the current consumption is less precise, such as before bedtime will disrupt your sleep quality. Your sleep may be disturbed by waking frequently because want to go to the bathroom.